how to sell on jumia and konga

The Nigerian ecommerce market is still at infancy. learn about the Copyright © 2020 Konga.com. We've built a community that takes safety & security seriously for both buyers and sellers. sell more products. All you need to do is find a product with good demand, list it on Konga or Jumia, and it will eventually sell because their audience and reach are VERY vast. Jumia, Jiji, and Konga are three of the most visited online stores in Nigeria. Someone will make money in it but it will take time. That is the year it will make sense to start an ecommerce business in Nigeria. Jumia Tutorials | Jumia Operating Guidelines | VIBES | Jumia Image & Content Guidelines | Jumia Studio & Content Marketplace | Drop Off Locations | Banned & Restricted Brands On Jumia | Blacklisted Keywords On Jumia | Jumia Lending - Get A Loan | Brand Name Creation Request | Jumia Vendor Service Request | Packaging Guidelines | JE inbound scheduler Sell Genuine Products Online & Make More Money. The truth is, majority of the goods sold on Konga are sold by outsiders and not Konga itself that is why some of the prices are questionable. Your goods and products would be reaching a wider range of people from all over the country and you get the chance to make more than KSH 50,000 monthly. Before plunging into how to sell on Konga and Jumia, it is essential to know the advantages of selling on these platforms. Move along with the evolution and join the train of the fast-growing e-commerce world. Since I stared this blog, I’ve received countless messages through Facebook, WhatsApp, Text Messages, Calls and even on my Blog from people who want to learn how to start and run a successful importation business in Nigeria, but … Register now to start selling your product online for as low as 3% with Konga Nigeria and make more money for yourself. I start selling on Konga & Jumia last year and have successfully sold and shipped over 250 different products nationwide without a single review. Many things will align by then. START SELLING ON KONGA. Konga Seller HQ is a platform for all Sellers. after some thought it dawned on me that i should have written about how to sell on jumia.com.ng earlier since i have once written about how to start mini importation business here in Nigeria earlier on this blog. Selling on Konga or Jumia is VERY easy. why sell on jumia. 10 Fast Selling Products on Konga. Communication is Easy . 1 Shopping Destination. Jumia: Online Shopping in Nigeria - No.

Sell on Konga . We are an online store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, kiddies items, fashion items for men, women, and children; cool gadgets, computers, groceries, automobile parts, and more on the go. +234 809 460 5555 let's support you with the heavy lifting while you sell. Therefore, as a business person or organisation, you have a lot to gain by hosting and selling your products on the Jumia site.This tutorial will show you in simple steps, how to register and sell on Jumia. Selling On Jumia, Konga - Business - Nairaland. Personally, I have not used Kaymu before but that does not mean it’s not safe – you just have to be vigilant. These three online stores have created a marketplace where sellers and buyers meet online and make safe transactions.

CREATE YOUR STORE. Register Now. Discover Jumia Marketplace in Nigeria where you can have your offline shop ... e-commerce is the future of sales. Konga make sure it's safe Konga is the safest and most trusted platform to buy and sell online in Nigeria. Why Sell on Konga?
Instructional courses incorporate the choice of offline training. connect with more buyers. ... enjoy the benefit of selling without the hastle of a physical store. Konga SellerHQ Konga on like Jumia provide the same platform for you to sell anything on their site. Earn More Money . Jumia is one of the number one online shopping sites in Nigeria.It has carved a niche for itself in the areas of online shopping and has continued to wax strong. How it works. find you and b.)

Listed below are a couple of them: JUMIA . Register to sell on Jumia. Grow your business online . Konga Should Sell to Jumia. It is a popular truth that if you require to sell more products, you require more individuals to a.) I have noted that growth will begin from 2022. 1 .

Konga is one of the largest websites in Nigeria. Sell to over 50 million buyers on Konga. Create your products, set your own prices, and make them available for purchase.
Sell to over 50 million buyers across every state in Nigeria . Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling On Jumia, Konga (19895 Views) See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (1)