I Want to Know You More

don moen – i want to know you more lyrics : one thing have i desired forever will i see to behold the beauty of his holy name and to dwell within the presence of the king how could i ask for more he’s done so much for me for i have tasted of the goodness of the lord and i’ve feasted at the table of [Chorus] C Am Oh, I want to know You more!

I’ve run the … And Oh, I want to know You more! Apostle Paul wrote thirteen books of the Bible. I've run the race but set my own pace and face a shattered soul, Now the Gentle Arms of Jesus warm my hunger to be whole. Oh, I want to know You more. I Want To Know You More! When my daily deeds ordinarily lose life and song, my heart begins to bleed, sensitivity to Him is gone. F G Deep within my soul I want to know You, F G Oh, I want to know You. That's when the breeze begins to blow, I know the Spirit's call. When my daily deeds ordinarily lose life and song, My heart begins to bleed, sensitivity to Him is gone. Deep within my soul I want to know You, Oh, I want to know You. Knowing about God will make us proud but knowing God will humble us. Oh, I want to know You more! C Am F G And all my worldly wanderings just melt into His Love. If he wrote the book of Hebrews, which scholars have been debating for years if it was written by Paul or not, that would make it fourteen. Oh, I want to know You more.

To feel Your heart and know Your mind, Looking in Your eyes stirs up within me, Cries that says I want to know You Oh, I want to know You more. And that’s almost a quarter of the entire Bible.