easiest beat saber song

67% Upvoted. These beat saber songs are all about visual graphics and capability of how someone can use the beat saber level editor in the most unique way. With Beat Saber now available on both PC VR headsets and PSVR, developer Beat Games is talking more about the game’s roadmap, including plans for more free songs alongside paid song packs.

Legend has the lowest amount of block density, though it has some mild readability issues. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

How To Install Custom Songs SideQuest & BMBF. Beat Saber is a Virtual Reality game taking the world by storm…or song I should say. This one is … Map Preview: unqlTango 1 month ago Anime J-Pop. I think a lot of the top lists has to do with the popularity of the song rather than the quality of the beat Saber play through. Navigate to your Beat Saber install location, and then go to Beat Saber_Data\CustomLevels. But i'll save my thoughts for when i review it, for now here are my top 10 Custom songs.

Sort by. One of the custom beat saber song I liked that touched my heart was A love story. To Aru kagaku no Railgun (Opening 1) – Only My Railgun [TV Size] Difficulties Expert. It seems that the best Beat Saber levels find a way to make your movements reflect the feeling of each song, and that’s certainly exhibited in many of the above. Paste the unzipped custom song folder into your Custom Levels folder and you’re good to go. Are you overwhelmed by the number of song choices?? The game involves awesome music, cool light shows, dodging glowing walls, and slicing boxes with laser swords to the beat.

2nd Reupload to fix a big oops in the 360 and 90 degree map ;_; Teuflum 3 days ago Falling – Dropgun x Asketa & Natan Chaim Here's your list. Someone literally made a custom song love story, and I absolutely love that song. Legend, Escape, and Beat Saber (the song) are the three easiest expert songs. That being said, what are some of your favorites? Beat Saber - what is the easiest song in expert? 4 comments. The Japanese version is used as the first ending song for the Tower of God anime series. Mapper: crazya192828 This is a song made by someone i know and i thought it would be good on beatsaver and this is a NCS track. Legend, Escape, and Beat Saber (the song) are the three easiest expert songs. Beat saber is by far the most fun I've had playing a game, its a experience like no other and I'd go as far as to say that its worth buying a VR headset just to play it. This thread is archived. Think of SideQuest as the “Alternative App Store.” It also makes sideloading apps from APK’s very easy …

Easiest on your first try seems like Elixir and Be There For You. 1102 views.