mace of smiting 5e

Agreed, I got really confused when I saw that a mace of smiting was especially effective against constructs.

See More. Type to search for a spell, item, class — anything! Mace of Smiting. Moderate transmutation; CL 11th; Craft Magical Arms and Armor, disintegrate; Price 75,312 gp; Cost 39,312 gp + 2,880 XP. Weapon (mace), rare You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon.

The bonus increases to +3 when you use the mace to attack a construct. Upload and manage your own custom token markers with this brand new Roll20 feature! If a Construct has 25 Hit Points or … 5e SRD:Mace of Smiting. DMG p179. From D&D Wiki. Iä! Call of Cthulhu Now on Roll20! Don't let sleeping horrors lie. Searches must be at least 3 characters. Jump to: navigation, search. Iä! The bonus increases to +3 when you use the mace to attack a construct. D&D 5th Edition Compendium. When you roll a 20 on an Attack roll made with this weapon, the target takes an extra 2d6 bludgeoning damage, or an extra 4d6 bludgeoning damage if it's a Construct. This material is published under the OGL: Weapon , rare . Get started with a free Quick Start module or unleash the Keeper Rulebook!

If a construct has 25 hit points or … But it's the same in the book, so I don't know. 1d6 bludgeoning: You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. Mace of Smiting: This +3 adamantine heavy mace has a +5 enhancement bonus against constructs, and any critical hit dealt to a construct completely destroys it (no saving throw). But it's the same in the book, so I don't know. A mace of smiting is a +3 adamantine heavy mace has a +5 enhancement bonus against constructs. A critical hit dealt to an outsider deals x4 damage rather than x2. Simple weapon , melee weapon, major tier, rare: 4 lb. The bonus increases to +3 when you use the mace to Attack a Construct. You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon.

* « search Items list. The bonus increases to +3 when you use the mace to attack a construct. When you roll a 20 on an attack roll made with this weapon, the target takes an extra 2d6 bludgeoning damage, or 4d6 bludgeoning damage if it’s a construct. The bonus increases to +3 when you use the mace to attack a construct. When it deals a successful critical hit to a construct , it completely destroys the …