I miss you in hausa

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Community See All. About See All.

Greet everyone in your journeys, and no one will be a stranger to you anymore Just learn one word: How to say hello in Hausa. It is the main lingua franca ("A medium of communication between peoples of different languages") throughout Niger and the northern two-thirds of Nigeria.. Sign up for Facebook today to discover local businesses near you. Irish Translation. Miss Hausa/Fulani Beauty Pageant Nigeria. Arts & Entertainment . 112 people follow this. Always be welcomed with a smile when you travel! 169 likes. airím uaim thú More Irish words for I miss you. Local Business.

Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta ( m ): 12:13am On Apr 23 , 2011 Cookies help us deliver our services. How to say I miss you in Irish. miss translation in English-Hausa dictionary. 111 people like this. We all remember the crime of the Hausa gate man who killed his boss and family in Warri. chailleann liom tú ... miss noun, verb: chailleann, caill, streabhóigín, scubaid, óinsín: Hausa is one of the major languages of Nigeria. You can miss them, I rather find another source of cheap labor, so that I can sleep at night.

Muryar Hausa, Goronyo.