barnes 204 reloading data

Alliant Powder Varmint. Right click on the image of the load data … 204 Caliber Brass. Hodgdon BL-C (2) Hodgdon CFE 223. I haven't gathered all of the supplies yet to start loading for my own .204, but what I've learned from other .204 shooters is that you'll typically get better accuracy with the 32gr & 35gr as opposed to the 40gr bullets. (Photo from Hornady - loaded ammo with 32 gr. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like. If you are interested in the most recent data for cartridges and/or bullet weights/styles not listed on this page, contact Barnes Consumer Service department to inquire about recommended loads and approximate timing for the data to be made available via email at customerservice@barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800.574.9200.. Load Data &Technical Information by Cartridge. Take Aim at Rifle Reloading Data. Reloading Glossary. 204 Caliber Bullets. Hornady manual. .204 Ruger (Hodgdon Data) reloading data with 154 loads. Accurate LT-32. Accurate 2495. Select your cartridge type from the drop-down list. Reloading The .204 Ruger. Hodgdon Benchmark. I can't vouch for any of the other makers listed there but the Hornady data is unchanged from the .204 data in the current 7th Ed. I have a box of bullets I would like to load up but can't find any data. Firing a 32 grain bullet at well over 4,200 FPS is moving right on out. Then select your bullet weight, powder manufacturer and powder type. Open up the load data page you wish to download. Load Data. Thanks in advance. Click "Get Data" to view results. Find what you need in four easy steps. Load Data Downloads. Using bullets from Hornady … Does anyone out there have any load data for 26 gr varmint grenades from barnes for the 204. Posts: 1,106. Reloading Information. Accurate 2460. Accurate 5744. I have some varget or IMR 4350 or 4895 I could use if there was anything for them. I usually use benchmark in my vmax bullets. Load Data: 204 Caliber Loading / Reloading Information By Nosler Inc Reloading the .204 Ruger Page.

NoDak. Most common bullet weights range from 26 grain (Barnes… Return to previous Page. Accurate 2520. Load Data &Technical Information by Caliber. ATTENTION: New reloading data … V-Max bullet.