megan reeves grb

Patrice Choghi, who recently joined as senior VP of international, will continue in that post, running GRB… Under the deal, Fontes and Davis have hired former GRB Studios executive Megan Reeves as SVP of Development.

Mehmet has 1 job listed on their profile. Epps will work on “loud projects” with the distribution company’s development team, which includes VP of premium content Megan Reeves, VP of digital Chris Powers and VP of branded partnerships Vanessa McCullers. Home » Megan Reeves. Directory of Profiled Business People: Megan Reeves Reeser, Colette - Rego, Nidia > Reeves, Liz - Reeves, Michellie > Reeves, Meekah - Reeves, Megan > Reeves, Megan 1-25 of 79 Contacts Tom Greenhut | Executive Producer / Showrunner | GRB Entertainment | *****@grbtv.com Megan Reeves is a fictional character in the CBS crime drama Numb3rs, played by Diane Farr.Created as a replacement for the character Terry Lake, who served in the same capacity, Megan is a profiler working with Don Eppes' team and serves as the head of the team when Eppes is away.

GRB was recognized for its commitment to excellence when its A&E series, Intervention (230 Fontes started with the company … Megan Reeves is known for his work on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (2008), Auction Hunters (2010) and Judge Sapp (2012). Additionally, Megan Reeves joins Big Table Media as senior vp development, having come from GRB Studios, where she headed up development. ... LA-based distributor GRB Entertainment is rebranding as GRB Studios and is promoting a number of executives as part of a reorganisation. Join Facebook to connect with Megan Reeves and others you may know. GRB Studios Promotes Scot Cru To President After Rebrand And Reorg ... Karen Pinto is now EVP of Production and Megan Reeves is SVP of Development. New GRB president Scot Cru talks rebrand, global expansion. Megan Reeves, Producer: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Karen Pinto EVP Production & Megan Reeves SVP Development (Top L-R) and Patrice Choghi SVP International (PRNewsfoto/GRB Studios) Scot Cru has been promoted to President of the reorganized company. As part of the transition, Big Table has hired former GRB Studios executive Megan Reeves to serve as senior VP of development.
Megan Reeves, Producer: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Damon Epps will ­develop and produce a range of formats and character-driven docuseries with GRB under his Goodtimes USA banner. Megan Reeves is known for his work on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (2008), Auction Hunters (2010) and … ... and Megan Reeves is stepping up to senior VP of development.

Start and get cast today! Megan Reeves - GRB Studio Megan Reeves Megan Reeves SVP, Development Megan Reeves is the SVP of development for GRB Entertainment where she manages all aspects of development from creating original series formats, developing talent driven concepts, and adapting international formats for both broadcast and cable … Biography Megan was born in an unknown area to an unknown father and mother. As part of the restructuring, Karen Pinto has also been promoted to executive VP of production and Megan Reeves has been elevated to senior VP of development. October 10, 2018. Business News . ... LA-based distributor GRB Entertainment is rebranding as GRB Studios and is promoting a number of executives as part of a reorganisation. View the profiles of people named Megan Reeves. 13400 Riverside Drive #300 Sherman Oaks, California 91423 Phone: (818) 728-7600 Fax: (818) 728-7601 In "Mind Games" (season 2 episode 17), she reveals that she has … New GRB president Scot Cru talks rebrand, global expansion Sherman Oaks-based indie prodco and distributor GRB Entertainment has rebranded and is now GRB … Fontes has been with Big Table since 2008. View Mehmet Gunduz’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community.