reference for contractor

Selecting a Contractor | Checking References. Request For Contractor References.

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Murdoch on the renovation of our master bathroom and bedroom suite in 2006.

To Whom It May Concern: I write this letter in recommendation Murdoch Builders as a general contractor. Over the years, Alpha Construction ... (Alpha Construction Company) paid excellent attention to the project and joined with both the Owner and the Architect as a member of the development team. A business reference is a recommendation provided on behalf of a client, vendor, or other business associate or contact. After you've dialed in on a shortlist of contractors—whose work you admire and budget you can live with—it's time to start checking their references. There aren’t any real secrets to selecting a residential contractor but knowing what sort of indicators to look for can make a big difference between a good experience and a bad one. You can also write such a letter to request the reader for a meeting, for holidays or jobs, etc. You will be able to take advantage of your common sense once you know what questions to ask. We have learned a lot in this series.

A request letter is most handy when you require to put forth a polite and humble request. In this final part of our series, “19 Secrets to Smart Home Remodeling” I am going to leave you with a list of 22 questions you should ask other homeowners when checking the references of a home remodeling contractor. Letters of Reference See What Our Past Clients are Saying About Alpha. Top 5 Must Ask Questions When Calling Contractor References. I can recommend him highly and without reservation.

Last Updated On September 12, 2018 By Letter Writing. We started off with several articles showcasing common remodeling contractor scams. The request can be anything like asking for a favour or some information or asking for permission etc. But looking over a list of a contractor's references and their project portfolio is just the start. When sorting through potential contractors to hire for your home improvement project, one crucial step in the process is to contact the contractor’s references. Throughout the course of the renovation, Mr. Murdoch was a consummate professional. Yet, many homeowners fail to take this step or they simply do not ask the right questions when contacting references. Questions to Ask a Contractor’s References. Checking a contractor's references is an essential step before making any home improvement hiring decision. You may be called upon to provide a business reference letter to verify the quality of a contract company’s work to a new client.

November 1, 2010 by Bob Borson 11 Comments. By Jack Taylor Leave a Comment.