maplestory luminous hyper stats

The Dragon Link UI sits below the Morph Gauge and allows you to assign certain abilities to key combinations (i.e. Passive stats from HYPER SKILLS (not hyper stats) are ignored. Indeed it would be great if this guide was updated to included the new Hyper Stats. It's very similar to the last test server patch but there are a few changes and I have also added the events which have begun!
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT). Just wanted to say that I wasn't aware link skills came undone, so my stats in that picture aren't as high as they could be. Hyper Stats are a system of obtaining additional stats, starting at Level 140, with points obtained for each level obtained beyond 140. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CET / …

It also was one of the many attempts by Nexon America to revive their dying game (it worked). When I do play on my BaM, I mostly boss but can't even kill Easy Cygnus on my own. This patch includes the new Reboot World, Hyper Stats, Toad's Hammer, and other various game system changes. This is your clean range. icefrappe Level 216 Broa Luminous 4 @vacillant : can't ender 24/7.

Is there any recommended hyper stats for Luminous? as a thing i'll point out, you shouldn't be putting any points on int at all, even later on if you think about putting points on int, 99/100 times it'll probably be better to put on hp since you have a passive which adds m.att for having more hp Luminous Related Guides. For MapleStory on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Luminous' Hyper Skill: Armageddon". 138 thoughts on “ MapleStory Hyper Stats Guide ” Pushpushki May 14, 2020 at 5:43 AM. Luminous Changelog GMS. Basically I wanted to know which Hyper Stats were most important for me out of Crit Rate, Crit Damage, Boss Damage and Ignore Defense.
These will aide you in staying alive against endgame bosses, which, given the nature of them having a high level requirement, means that you won’t need to put points into these Hyper Stats until higher levels. MapleStory delivers legendary MMORPG adventures with boldly original iconic 2D charm. As for the potential situation you've got yourself in, WSE is the commonly encouraged starting point. Discover Your Story!

I intend on maxing crit rate, have 9 in +damage and +boss, and some points in min/max crits, and dumped some into status resist. But I heard that most of guide said Luminous don't need to add point on critical rate cause Ender have a guaranteed crit. With the Damage Hyper Stats leveled and late-game bosses approaching, it can be very useful to sink some Hyper Stat Points into %Status Resistance and %Maximum HP. Reboot World The… Use special attacks to fill the Morph Gauge to transform into Kaiser’s ancient dragon form, which increases Kaiser’s strength and mobility.As you level your Kaiser, you’ll reach new transformation stages with distinct looks. 2) %maxcritdmg and %mincritdmg each gives only half the contribution, because %avgcritdmg is averaged between %maxcritdmg and %mincritdmg. The base stats alone should be a decent boost.