american psycho quotes huey lewis

Of all of these sequences in the novel, this one is the longest.

Bret Easton Ellis’ 1991 novel, American Psycho, was a groundbreaking work that made its author a star.The book was made into a 2000 film starring Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman.
Time has a way of being very … Actor Al Yankovic. Email; 95% funny 2.87M views.

Huey Lewis is here to ask you "Do You Like Huey Lewis and the News" Actor Huey Lewis. American Psycho - A Pretty Sick Guy (Bateman’s Confession) American Psycho: “You like Huey Lewis and the News?” American Psycho [Script] Since Bret Easton Ellis made the protagonist of his 1991 novel American Psycho, Patrick Bateman, an investment banker serial killer with a fondness for Huey Lewis … This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of American Psycho. Learn more.

The film has an extremely dark sense of humor and appeals to horror fans. A wealthy New York City investment banking executive, Patrick Bateman, hides his alternate psychopathic ego from his co-workers and friends as he delves deeper into his violent, hedonistic fantasies. It is the story about the archetypal 80's businessman: rich, shallow, unhappy, self-absorbed—and a sociopathic Serial Killer.. Patrick Bateman is a yuppie's yuppie.

Editor PatB. Writer Charles Ingram. One of the famous songs that is featured in the film is “Hip to Be Square” by Huey Lewis and the News. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. Patrick Bateman. He works on Wall Street, has a pretty girlfriend, and spends most of his life in trendy restaurants and clubs.

Quizzes | Create a quiz Progress: 1 of 13 questions . Voila! 12 talking about this.

American Psycho is a 2000 American satirical psychological horror film co-written and directed by Mary Harron, based on Bret Easton Ellis's 1991 novel of the same name. American Psycho is a 2000 film about a young, well-to-do man who isn't quite as normal as he seems....once you notice all the body parts of women he keeps in his apartment.. Paul Allen: They're OK. Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. For the third time, Bateman pauses the narrative of his story: this time to tell the reader about the successful career of the 1980s band Huey Lewis and the News. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. The music in the film is legendary. Quotes; Ask the Author; The American Psycho quiz. Quotes. Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. This is a scene from American Psycho, Mary Harron’s controversial adaptation of Brett Easton Ellis’ controversial novel about a New York yuppie with an inflated ego and a bit of a mean streak. A lot has been written and said about why he was so great, but I think the best way to appreciate his greatness is just to go back and play some of the old records.

The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. Director/Show Lead PatB.

What musicians does he go off about? Finally, the American Psycho script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the Christian Bale movie based on the Bret Easton Ellis novel. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically.

But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

—Calibretto, "American Psycho" Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Directed by Mary Harron.Written by Mary Harron and Guinevere Turner, based … Producer Jason Carden. The quintessential dark and polarizing Christian Bale movie has to be American Psycho, which is celebrating its 15-year anniversary and has some of the best quotes from a …

i. Real-time view data is not available at this time. With Christian Bale, Justin Theroux, Josh Lucas, Bill Sage. Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?Their early work was a little too New Wave for my tastes. Regularly updated quotes from the infamous book and film; American Psycho American Psycho is a novel by Bret Easton Ellis first published in 1991. Howard, it's Bateman. Some of the funniest speeches are Patrick's pompous lectures -- each a prelude to homicide -- on the 80's pop stalwarts Phil Collins, Whitney Houston, and Huey Lewis and the News.
You're my lawyer, so I think you should know I've killed a lot of people. Share All sharing options for: American Psycho with Huey Lewis and Weird Al. Directed by Mary Harron. Writer NickCorirossi. Bateman: You like Huey Lewis and the News? The Bret Easton Ellis novel American Psycho, a dark, violent satire of the "me" culture of Ronald Reagan's 1980s, is certainly one of the most controversial books of the '90s, and that notoriety fueled its bestseller status.