how to rob gunsmith rdr2 rhodes

This store is in the town’s center. He says that he is being held there against his will; Head inside the Shop and aim your weapon at the Clerk. To not get a bounty melee attack the guard that opens the door.

Gunsmith – Rhodes (Example below) Gunsmith – Saint Denis; Go to the Rhodes’ Gunsmith; Locate the cellar window to the right side of the building; Speak to the boy dressed up as a sailor. He’ll beg you to set him free. Problem with the rhodes gunsmith mission. Advertisements. In Red Dead Redemption 2 doing a Shop Robbery is needed for 100% Completion. Issue . Turns out you have to complete removing mr. white and mr. blacks bounties, then the option to rob him comes back (along with a second encounter with the trapped kid). Learn how to rob stores in RDR2 to pull off a shop robbery. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How do you rob the gunsmith in Rhodes if you can't use guns? I'm currently 99,9% done with the whole game. The issue is when you go into the store to rob him the “rob” option is entirely missing. This is all there is to know about the Rhodes gunsmith basement captive. Knock on it and this will unlock the option to rob the Saint Denis gunsmith side business. The only thing I need is to rob a side-business. The Red Dead Redemption Saint-Denis Gunsmith is another unique shop you can rob quite early in the game (Chapter 2).

How To Rob A Side Business In Red Dead Redemption 2 There’s an illegal business in the back of the Doctors Store in Valentine and another in Rhodes, as an example. Then, ask the gunsmith …

I’m here and there’s a blinking question mark outside the shop where i’m supposed to talk to the prisoner in the basement, but nothing is happening?

Now that you know how to properly rob shops in RDR2, head to the location we have marked on our map and just enter the gun store. Red Dead Redemption 2’s set in the Wild West and this means it’s home to the thrill of robbing poor, innocent folk. There are many side businesses in Red Dead Redemption 2 that players can rob. Remember to cover your face with bandana before you enter the store.

Once you’re done talking, go into the shop and focus on the gunsmith. This robbery is doable without getting a bounty on your head. Issue: walked past the gunsmith, noticed there was someone in the basement (this is when you’re the deputy of Rhodes).
Our Red Dead Redemption 2: Robbery guide explains how to rob coaches, houses, shops, banks and trains. Although the nature of the business for each is different, the approach to robbing it is the same. Rhodes Gunsmith When you’re at the gunsmith’s store in Rhodes, you can hear a boy asking for help from the basement. However, you only need to rob one of them to complete the game in 100%. Make sure that you check out other RDR2 PC guides as well only on GamerTweak. Does anyone know how im gonna do this? On this page, you can find locations of the stores as well as information on how to rob them.

Now that you know how to properly rob shops in RDR2, head to the location we have marked on our map and just enter the gun store. RDR2.org is your #1 source for all things related to Red Dead Redemption 2. I gave him one, he thanked me, I got some good karma and went on my way. 1 year ago. This shop is hiding a side-activity from which you can earn some extra money. Rhodes Gunsmith When you’re at the gunsmith’s store in Rhodes, you can hear a boy asking for help from the basement. November 3, 2018 by dalailama1989 5 Comments. Speak with the man locked in the gunsmith’s basement. While traveling outside camp near Valentine I ran into a stranger who had been bitten by a snake in need of a health elixir. ". Not to mention our comprehensive cheat codes section. Approach the gunsmith building from the right side. The Red Dead Redemption Saint-Denis Gunsmith is another unique shop you can rob quite early in the game (Chapter 2). Besides the aforementioned items, you will also find a man.

The basement has a locker with a weapon and a box with money. He’ll lead you down the stairs into the cell, where you’ll get the entire sad story if you’re willing to listen. You can rob the gunsmith in Rhodes.