monumental zone of park güell tickets

The Park Guell Monumental Zone has most of Antoni Gaudi’s work and covers around 5% of the park. I WAS CHARGED even I told them I was not going to the monument. Access to Monumental Zone, an exclusive ticket entry zone in the park that houses some of Gaudí's best works, including the Hypostyle Room. As the name suggests the free zone has free entry, whereas entry to the monumental zone has been restricted by tickets since October 2013. Monumental Zone is free in the morning before 8 AM. The Monumental zone in Park Güell was planned as the entrance to the villa community, which had planned to create Eusebi Güell.

The Park consists of two areas: the monumental area in the center, which you need a ticket to enter, and the rest of the park which is open without a ticket. As the name suggests the free zone has free entry, whereas entry to the monumental zone has been restricted by tickets since October 2013. Parc Guell: Park Güell - Monumental Zone - See 75,711 traveler reviews, 60,064 candid photos, and great deals for Barcelona, Spain, at Tripadvisor. Your ticket includes Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell (the journey takes 15 minutes).

The park was not free at all.

Here Gaudi showed his talent as a designer of Park space. Park Guell is a public park and much of the park is free to the public.However, a small part called Monumental Zone, housing many of Gaudi’s creation has an entry fee of €7.. Monumental Zone is free in the morning before 8 AM.
Once you enter for free, you can stay as long as you wish.

The "Bus Guell" shuttle bus included from the metro stop. At the entrance to the monumental zone was built for … Highlights Explore freely the Monumental Zone of the Park Güell. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking uphill to reach the closest entrance from the …

However, starting in 2014 — because of overwhelming crowds — the Restricted Zone now requires a ticket most of the time and limits access to 800 people per hour. Staff at the park will let you free if you reach 15 minutes before the official hours ( the opening time is either 8 AM or 830 AM depending on the season). Park Güell can also be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations.

Information Text Les activitats de mitges portes obertes seràn gratuïtes només per el matí.

Monumental Zone Though in terms of size the monumental zone, also known as the monumental core occupies just 5% of the overall park, in terms of marvels and attractions it takes the cake.

It is located in the lowest part of the slope. The entrance at Monumental Zone of Park Güell at Carrer d'Olot, 2, 08024 Barcelona. Enjoy priority access to Park Güell, one of the finest and most lively modernist parks created by Antoni Gaudí, an architect known for being a pioneer of Catalan Modernism in Barcelona. Gaudi’s remarkable works of art and architecture. 2 hours; You book a private tour with an exclusive tour guide; Incl. I take my guests early in the morning by around 745 AM and enter the monumental zone for free. I take my guests early in the morning by around 745 AM and enter the monumental zone for free.

Your ticket includes Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell (the journey takes 15 minutes).

8 mars 2020. However, do not waste your money to enter the "Monumental Zone"--you can see almost all of that area from different parts of the park.

El preu de les activitats a partir de les 15:00h per el dia de portes obertes serà el mateix que per un dia normal.

Park Guell, in my opinion, is worth the visit only if you have seen everything else in Barcelona that appeals to you.