how strong are the anbu black ops

The Anbu Black Ops are basically a faction of ninja who do not operate within the same laws as regular Shinobi. In Konoha, a special unit called the Root exist. They work under Danzō Shimura. Let’s begin— This Anbu career track is inspired by the anime Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. The ANBU (暗部; English TV "ANBU Black Ops"; Literally meaning "Dark Side"), short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊; Literally meaning "Special Assassination and Tactical Squad"), take orders directly from the Kage, performing special high-level missions, such as assassinations and torture. I fell in love with RayBreeder7's Naruto Ninja Career mod, but wished that there was a track to become an Anbu agent. They are an official shinobi rank. Shin is an ANBU Black-Ops ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village. The name is actually short for ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai. I don't care how stong Itachi was, for such a great clan they were praised to be, to have every single member killed by him is outrageous. The fact that they were taken out easily at some times is just one of the many ridiculous things that happen in Shippuuden. The ANBU is a special tactical assassination unit that work directly under the Kage. The Faction was founded in Konohagakure by Tobirama Senju, and was then adopted by Sunagakure and Kirigakure later on. The Anbu Black ops: The anbu black ops are the shinobi who wear grey ninja vests, bare tattoo's on their shoulders, and wear porcelain animal masks. To become Anbu, Shinobi with special skills are hand picked by their Kage to serve directly under them and them alone.. It is my first script mod. The ANBU (暗部, Dark Side), short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊, Special Assassination and Tactical Squad (a.k.a. Contents[show] Uniform Past The ANBU wear porcelain animal masks in order to distinguish themselves from normal shinobi and to conceal their identities.

ANBU Black Ops), are under the direct control of the village head, performing special high-level missions, such as assassinations and torture.
They are hand-picked by their Kage, because of their specific skills. The ANBU (暗部, ANBU; Viz "Black Ops", English TV "ANBU Black Ops"; Literally meaning "Dark Side"; ) is actually short for ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊, Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai;; Literally meaning "Special Assassination and Tactical Squad"; ). ANBU members. They also have standard uniforms consisting of black and gray armor, arm guards, and a signature spiral tattoo on their shoulder. Of course, even though s/he is strong, doesn't necessarily qualifies them as ANBU. I think one of the qualifications for entering ANBU is that even if you excels in one ability, your other abilities must be high-leveled too . Yes, I do think the Uchiha Clan was weak to be all killed by a 13 year old. This career is supposed to be somewhat difficult, as is … Above even the jounin, the anbu are elite shinobi that work directly under the hokage. ANBU are supposed to be strong yes and they are. Shisui Uchiha Shisui gave his life and eyes in order to protect his home the village of Konoha, serving as an ANBU Black ops member. But still, ANBU is suppose to be sent on S-Class missions, I've thought of them stronger. Here are the top 10 members of Konoha’s ANBU. So, I made this!

Notice that although Might Guy is a strong ninja, he never joined ANBU. Although ALL ninja's do covert operations, the anbu do very particular tasks.