did sai try to kiss naruto

Before he disappears, Toneri tells them that he will definitely be back for Hinata.
Sai groaned into the kiss and just barely made his tongue graze your lips.

However, the two got to understand each other better during their attempt to retrieve Sasuke with Naruto, now considering Sai, a member of Team Kakashi. the boy uttered while trying to get off of the man's body, only to figure out that he was now being forced to stay down in the same position by the man. He's not very good with emotions and stuff like that. ToneHina is the term used to refer to the romantic relationship between Toneri Ōtsutsuki and Hinata Hyūga. 3.Sai is not gay, is just that since he has gotten rid of his emotions, he does not know how to do things deeling with those kinds of things. If they did, he'd take back everything mean he'd ever said about them. He pulled away and breathed, "Sasuke…" episode 333 or 332 one of them Yes, he has tried to kiss Sakura. Sai standing up for Naruto. Naruto's eyes widened with surprise. Wiki User 2009-06-28 05:06:00. someone bumped into narutos butt,wille he was ontop of sasukes. Gaara and the Fifth Mizukage do not protest the decision, and shortly after, the Third Tsuchikage decides to acquiesce. Naruto didn't respond; he just stood there, eyes wide open, shocked. 2. Sai said, "What?! Sai moved his hands over your stomach and upward halting just before he got to your breast. ~ᅮꎧᗑℕk꒚ ᅮꑙ Ivy£ꑙℜ ꒚꒤ﻯﻯᄐ꒚ᅮエℕﻯ ᅮꎧエ꒚ ¢ꎧᗑℙᅮᄐℜ!~.. Uzumaki Naruto You heard the front door slam when Naruto came home, the walls clattering violently. Sai pulled away and dispelled his ink snakes. A twig snapped and Naruto turned around, his heart leaping up with joy. Sai looked into his eye again and the man began to speak. ""Ino shouted while holding Inojin Sai came running in "Yes dear" "Score"Ino shouted Sai said. She is then approached by Toneri, who sees her crying, asking why she is. Lv 6. I WOULD NOT ALLOW IT!!! When they were younger, Naruto used a transformation jutsu to make himself look exactly like Sasuke. x) To the people who thinks he likes Ino: No, he doesn't. It wasn't a needy or passionate kiss; just a gentle one, Sai trying to communicate all his feelings and what he wants and means through it. He'd even admit to Sakura that it was him that stole her lace panties and not Neji.
Sai feels bad for not being able to help naruto out and decides to help him out by comfronting sakura. "Sorry I did not mean to lose my balance." He has meant an attack four times total, including his genjutsu before his final battle with Naruto. Naruto … 1 decade ago ... INO WILL NEVER KISS SAI!!! "Alright, we can spar now." Inojin spit the carrots out but she dodged it"Nice try" Ino said as she planted a kiss on the 5-month-olds head "I'll go get you father to feed you instead. Fandom: Naruto Title: Staking A Claim Pairings: A little gregarious Naruto loving, leading to SasuNaru Rating: R Warnings: Future yaoi Notes: AU Word Count: 2,549 Status: Incomplete Disclaimer: When pigs fly. When he called Sakura ugly he meant it, but then he learned to "lie" when coming up with nicknames so he calls Ino goregious. Could it be that they came back for him? "Guys?!" "These." You opened your mouth letting him discover so many new places and danced your tongue against his. Hell, he'd even kiss Sai! Sai tries to help him but naruto says "Stay out of this sai its none of your buisness". He only “tried” two times to kill her. Naruto first kiss came from his Eternal rival and his best friend Sasuke uchiha not one time but Two times its happened.

They actually kissed three times, always saying it was an accident.

So no, Sai doesn't like anyone that way. That's when he saw a figure leaning lazily against a tree, scowling at the scene. You kiss me and expect me to just spar with you like nothing just happened?!" When Naruto first met Sai, they had a rough start due to Sai's constant criticism and regard of Sasuke as a traitor. spoiler alert! (Shippuden ep.3, Shippuden filler 194, OVA nr. And each time it was because Sakura was attempting to kill him. And from filler A girl named Fuka ,12 guardian shinobi can use all nature of charka. she kissed naruto to suck his chakra. BEHIND THE MASK IS ANOTHER MASK. Asked in Naruto What episode do Sai and Ino kiss in Naruto?.