oftenly in a sentence

Often definition is - many times : frequently. Often definition is - many times : frequently. A word that is often used by people who often do not know how to properly use the word "often". : 2. or I go to school oftenly. 4. (visit, call) " He often appears out of nowhere. I go to school often. Check these sentences. I go oftenly to school. 79+2 sentence examples: 1. Often - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary or I often go to school. (goes, attends) " I need to visit them more often.

Reason deceives us often, conscience never. www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage use "more often " in a sentence Recent studies have shown that tall men are more likely to stray in a … Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom. est Many times; frequently. Example sentences with the word often. I oftenly go to school. (wonder, dream of) " He often goes to church. [Middle English, alteration (probably influenced by selden, seldom) of oft, from Old English; see upo in Indo-European roots.]
2. The prevailence of any partuclar paradigm is not necessarily determined by purely scinetiic factors, but uite oftenly by the external ones.. Well, it's oftenly best not to watch any footage of a film you know you want to see. (exceed) " He often eats alone. 1. often definition: 1. many times: 2. many times: 3. a lot or many times; frequently: . 3. Usage Note: The pronunciation of often with a (t) is a classic example of what is known as a … Forums Grammar & Sentence Structure 1 82,281 + 0. He chatted freely, punctuating his remarks as often as possible with the interviewer's first 292+64 sentence examples: 1. No technically it is not a real word, it is slang but can still be used.

(appears) " I often exceed the speed limit. (wonder, dream of) " He often goes to church. How to use often in a sentence. (arises, occurs, happens) " I often wonder what would have happened. 5. Sentence with the word oftenly. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " This situation arises often. Which are valid viewpoints to have, but once you state it, then it becomes easier to tune out when you oftenly repeat it after wards.. You can listen to each sentence as you read it. 2. How to use often in a sentence. Bad workmen often blame their tools. First of all i would like to understand the difference b/w often and oftenly. (goes, attends) " I need to visit them more often. oftenly definition: Adverb (comparative more oftenly, superlative most oftenly) 1. Try to exercise as often as possible. This page is a spellcheck for word often.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Often or oftenly" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell often, correct spelling of often, how is often spelled, spell check often, how do you spell often. How to use often in a sentence.
Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " This situation arises often. How to use often in a sentence. (arises, occurs, happens) " I often wonder what would have happened. 3. The doctor is often more to be fear Fear is often greater than the danger. As often as not when I make the effort to visit her, I wonder why I've even bothered. Learn more. often example sentences. / Accent Reduction / Accent Neutralization / Reductions / Linking / Improve Your American English Pronunciation / Improve Your Pronunciaton / Accent Training Audio Files / sound natural when I speak / accent modification / …