walter meme video

Nelson the Bull Terrier, also known as Walter, refers to a picture of a dog looking at a camera without his ears showing. Make Walter memes or upload your own images to make custom memes. Your meme was successfully uploaded and it is now in moderation.

Dirty minded memedroid.

Walter was born sometime in the early 1980s to Walter Clements Sr. and Meredith Abdullah Mohammed Aethelfrith Clements. Is the joke that no one gets it? Walter Wolf. ... walter memes. Unanswered. The image grew popular on Twitter and Reddit, particularly the /r/okbuddyretard subreddit, in late 2018. By leMemeThief 2020-03-31 18:00.

Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator.

What's going on with the Walter Clements meme? Shitposts about the comment spread on Reddit in Autumn of 2018. s. Walter Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes. Caption a Meme or Image Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. One night in the mid-1990s, a house fire started after his father, Walter Clements Sr., failed to completely stub out his cigarette before trashing it. 79% (659) minecraft Walter doggo cuteaf ... (1553) breaking bad heisenberg jesse jesse pinkman walter white walter white pinkman eisenberg jesse eisenberg jesse heisenberg original. Updated daily, for more funny memes check our homepage.

Search the Imgflip meme database for popular memes and blank meme templates Create. Am I missing out on the joke? Meme here, I do not seem to comprehend why this meme is funny and it seems to be posted everywhere (Reddit, Twitter, friends sending it, etc.). Walter Clements refers to a series of jokes about a screenshot of a YouTube comment in which a user named Walter Clements writes "I like fire trucks and monster trucks" and replies to the comment saying "Walter." Walter Memes.