lady antebellum need you now

“Rise Up” started as a sort of prayer—I thought about what I needed to hear to be able to get back on my feet. The accompanying video, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, matches it emotion for emotion. Toggle navigation. Find all 20 songs in Honey: Rise Up and Dance Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. NPR noted that this wasn't meant to be an anthem, "but the rousing song resonated widely with activist communities after its 2015 release — the Black Lives Matter movement in particular". 3 April 2018; 20 songs; Follow.

TV Shows; Movies; Games; Trending Music; Blog; Sign In; Join; Honey: Rise Up and Dance Soundtrack. Released by Back Lot Music in 2018 containing music from Honey: Rise Up and Dance (2018). Honey 4 Rise Up and Dance Here’s the official track list of the soundtrack of Honey 4 Rise Up and Dance, the upcoming dance drama movie directed by Bille Woodruff based on a script by Robert Adetuyi and starring Teyana Taylor, Bryshere Y.

Most of the song came streaming out in the first freestyle recording. The official site of the Award-Winning Documentary RiseUp. Rise Up Lyrics: You’re broken down and tired / Of living life on a merry-go-round / And you can’t find the fighter / But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out / And move mountains / We gonna Honey: Rise Up and Dance soundtrack from 2018, composed by Various Artists, Elvin Ross. Welcome to the Jamaican Underground Music Scene. 'Rise Up' is telling you we are all equal." Gray, Sierra Aylina McClain, Charmin Lee, Candice Craig, Joel Rush, Brya Wood, Lawrence Kao, Kwajalyn Brown, and Josh Ventura:

Rise Up Lyrics: I'm the matriarch of your land / When you need to take my hand / Come into my arms, I'll keep you safe from harm / I'll keep your precious heart / Some people try to drag you down Andra Day's gorgeous anthem "Rise Up" is all soaring melodies and heart-piercing husky delivery. You've heard of Bob Marley and Jamaica, but you've never experienced anything like this.

tunefind. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!