duran duran liberty songs

“My Antactica” is one of my favorite Duran Duran songs, ever. "Liberty" was recorded at the London's Olympic Studios.

The …

). Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Duran Duran - …

Recording sessions began on 9 October 1989 and continued until March the following year. Contents[show] About the album Although the album garnered a surprise #6 hit for the single "Serious" in Japan, the album was not very successful, and was the first album for which Duran Duran did not perform a supporting concert tour. Contents[show] About the song The song was written by Duran Duran, who also co-produced the track with Chris Kimsey.

Lyrics to 'Liberty' by Duran Duran. Duran Duran (named after a character in Roger Vadim's sci-fi classic, Barbarella) is an electronic pop rock band that was part of the New Wave movement of the 80s and 90s.Created by Nick Rhodes (keyboards) and John Taylor (bass) in Birmingham, England in 1978, it later add took in Roger Taylor (drums), Andy Taylor (guitar), and Simon Le Bon (lead vocals). Liberty is the sixth studio album by Duran Duran, released by Capitol-EMI on 20 August 1990. "Liberty" is a song by Duran Duran, released as the title track on the album Liberty by Capitol-EMI on 20 August 1990.

If you wanna stay with me, at your liberty If you wanna be with me, at your liberty Yeah, ohh, do-doo I'll tell you something Duran Duran - Liberty: scopri tutti i dettagli su Liberty e leggi la tracklist. Lyrics to 'Liberty' by Duran Duran. If you wanna stay with me, at your liberty If you wanna be with me, at your liberty Yeah, ohh, do-doo I'll tell you something

I think “Serious” is one of the best songs we’ve ever written, and, in fact, it was Robert Palmer’s favorite Duran Duran song. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy .

Liberty, an album by Duran Duran on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Ferry Corsten used “Serious” as a sample on his song “Fire,” and that was a dance hit for him. Liberty is the sixth studio album by English new wave band Duran Duran.It was released on 20 August 1990 by Parlophone.The album reached number eight on the UK Albums Chart, and spawned the singles "Violence of Summer (Love's Taking Over)" and "Serious".