contiki tours reviews

I took a slower pace tour and found myself jumping from city to city in the blink of an eye. Lots and lots of coughing all trip. We have all Contiki tours with 11,165 real tour reviews (573 tours in total). Contiki Reviews & Ratings ... Group sizes are completely dependent on where and how you choose to travel with Contiki. Despite negative reviews about accomodation from past reviews, accommodation for our trip was good overall (apparently Contiki HQ have been able to secure better deals due to a downturn in the tourism industry in the USA during 2019), however the location of some of the accommodation was a bit far to the city centre (e.g. 5,163 Contiki Reviews Excellent 86% Good 13% Average 1% Rather Poor 0% Bad 0% Accommodation 4.5 / 5 Transportation 5 / 5 Meals 4.5 / 5 Value for money Our Europe tours are legendary. I did meet a few nice people but I was 26 and WAAAAAAY too old for it. In Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand, group sizes can range between 35 – 52 travelers max (usually in busy periods like Europe summer, Contiki groups are at maximum capacity). Product is fairly easy to sell due to the reputability of the brand and its partners. My first experience with overseas travel was with Contiki, which happened to be a 10-day tour of Great Britain. It really cemented my love of London and of travel in general but it was an overall lousy experience for all the reasons that you mentioned. Choose from 219 Contiki tours and read 36 in-depth Contiki tour reviews from past clients of Global Journeys. Get your travel fix without leaving the house. You can spend anywhere from 1-3 nights in each city, which some people think is too little. Many Contiki tours reviews said “the Contiki cough is real,” and they weren’t joking! Consumers will really gain knowledge and understanding of the cuture of countries they visit when travelling with Contiki. Tours in general are known for being quite quick and the Contiki tours are no different. Contiki Holidays is in my opinion a great company to work for - energetic co-workers, work-life balance, tours are above notch compared to other companies. I’ve been on 3 Contiki tours over the past few years, and they were all in Europe. Contiki Cares: How Contiki is supporting sustainable travel; An In-Depth Review of Contiki's Eastern Trail Tour; How to pick the perfect Contiki for your travel style; filed under: Planning Your Adventure, Solo Travel, Travel 9 Comments. Book and save with TourRadar.com - Best Price Guarantee. Since ’62 this blockbuster continent has been Contiki’s spiritual home, and travelling Europe with us is still an experience like no other. In regions like Asia and South America, Contiki group sizes are considerably … Bring medication for this. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: ... Hi girls, I'm a 23yr old Aussie girl and I did my first Contiki tour when I was just 18. I did meet a few nice people but I was 26 and WAAAAAAY too old for it.

My first experience with overseas travel was with Contiki, which happened to be a 10-day tour of Great Britain. I know when I went on my first Contiki Tour, I had so many questions about everything and I was so curious about how the trip was going to be and if I was making the right choice.

I did meet a few nice people but I was 26 and WAAAAAAY too old for it.