how to name a blog about your life

Its home screen is a treasure trove of interesting and informative featured blog posts that are fun to scroll through, but Blogarama doesn’t stop there.
post, people have been asking for advice on how to select the best name for their blog.

Connect your domain.

Important ones, yes.

The name needs to be catchy, unique, cute, or clever, depending on your niche. Here’s what you will need to do: Read the instructions on how to open a blog.You don’t have to get set up right now (unless you want to), or I’ll help you learn how to buy a domain name and hosting via email if you hit the button about the blogging course at the top of this page, but please be aware I will not be showing you how to start a free blog … Your blog name should reflect what you’ll be writing about, or your vision for the blog. Yes, people want to learn about you (we’ll get into that, too), but they also want to know how YOU are going to help THEM. 11 Inspirational Blogs That Will Change Your Life The Best Blogs for Positive Thinking and Inner Balance “I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.”
In theory, your blog posts should be well-balanced across all categories. It seems very important to my visitors too. Come up with a list of interests. The name of your blog and the design of your website – these are just trimmings. Blogarama is the oldest of the active blog directories.

Having a strong voice means you can leave impressions. When you use an editorial calendar, your blog categories play a major role in your workflow and how you plan your content. The name of your blog and the design of your website – these are just trimmings. As I said in the first post, When choosing a domain name there are some … You can have the coolest URL and the grandest blog theme, but if your blog content is fluff and uninspired, you have just defeated the purpose of having a blog.

For example, the other day I along with a team-mate was brainstorming a domain name for my new blog which is about WordPress niche, and here are few names that we put down … The essence of your blog is its content.

Its home screen is dominated by well-known online publications, but it also categorizes blog posts and articles in major categories such as …

If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our … Because, if you use your name as a name of your blog, it loses the chance of creating a niche authority blog, and it becomes more of a personal branding blog. Choose your blog template. A life insurance beneficiary is typically the person or people who get the payout on your life insurance policy after you die; it may also be a trust, charity or your estate.

Your name, address, email address, and phone number are publicly listed in the Whois In this blog post, I will point out some of the main reasons why you should start your own blog. So, if you are searching for an apt name for your blog, read the following paragraphs that list out a number of creative blog name suggestions.