i like you in egyptian arabic

Well, I am Syrian, but I lived in Egypt for over three years, and I have known the answer to your question even before that. It uses many of the same words, though it does borrow from other languages as well. Write It! If you already have a basic understanding of Arabic, learning a regional dialect may greatly help you, especially if you are traveling to, doing business in or will be living in a specific region or area where Egyptian Colloquial Arabic is the dominant language. Arabic translation: أحبك or بحبك or أنا بحبك: Explanation: You have three choices, all colloquial Egyptian: 1. أنا بحبك pronounced ANA BAHIBBIK Fuad أحبك pronounced AHIBBIK 2. It also has been influenced by a number of other languages, including Coptic (the language of pre-Islamic Egypt, which is now mostly used in Coptic Christian religious contexts), Turkish (Egypt was a part of the Ottoman Empire for 500 years), French, and more recently English.
Egyptian Arabic is a dialect of Modern Standard Arabic. So, the truth of what I will say is confirmed. A three-consonant cluster (like "ma3ama ltš") is not allowed in Egyptian Arabic, so a vowel is added to make "ma3ama lteš." Asking "how much money" is pretty simple; you use بكم in standard Arabic and بكام in the Egyptian dialect. For the other meanings of "how much" (to what extent; how much of an uncountable noun), you use كم in standard Arabic and قد ايه (which is quite flexible and can be used for "to what extent, how big, how long, how much" questions) in Egyptian. It's one thing being able to pronounce Egyptian Arabic words correctly, it's quite another figuring out how those sounds turn into written words. Also note that with weak and geminate/doubled verbs with a long -ei sound in the first- and second-person conjugations, the long -ei is shortened to a short -i sound for the negation.
It also uses some different pronunciations. If you're trying to learn Egyptian Arabic, start by picking up a few of the basic phrases. Egyptian Arabic has many similar features to Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). is the self-testing tool that lets you find out how well developed your Arabic ear really is. بحبك pronounced BAHIBBIK 3.