korn 4u lyrics

[Rated 7.19 from 77 votes], Submitted on 25/09/2007 21:17:59 Am I still damned to a life, of misery and hate? KoRn - Issues Album Lyrics; 1.

Lyrics to 4U by Korn from the Issues album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! All your faces I can see. Get dates and tickets to see Korn on their summer tour with Alice In Chains. Let’s Get This Party Started Lyrics: 4. You will never know What I've done for you What you are Got me through I'd do it for you I … You will never know What I've done for you What you know Got me through I_d do it for you I could have, never loved If it wasn't, for you Issues (1999) 4 U song lyrics by Korn. This shit right here is 4 U All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break This is my fate Korn - 4 U Lyrics | MetroLyrics This shit right here is 4 you All your faces I can see You all think it's up, not me I'm about to break, this is my fate Am I still damned to a life Of misery and hate? D/C Bb Am I still damned to a life, Bb Bb/C Korn - 4U Lyrics personal meaning for the past 7 years...so its not just because I thought the song was cool. 4 U Lyrics: This shit right here is for you / All your faces I can see / You all think it's about me / I'm about to break / This is my fate / Am I still damned to a life / Of misery and hate Am I Going Crazy Lyrics: 6. Lyrics to 4U by Korn from the Issues/Take a Look in the Mirror album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! sponsored links. Let's Get This Party Started Lyrics: 9. Are you ready? Lyrics to 4U by Korn from the Original Album Classics album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Falling Away from Me (Radio Edit) Lyrics: 10. Counting Lyrics: I can't bare to face what's growing in my head / Please get away from me / Take advantage of what I still guess you do / One day you'll beg for me / So I'm saying nothing / Each

Lyrics to '4 U' by Korn. D This shit right here is for you. D/C Bb All your faces I can see; Bb You all think it's about me; Bb/C D I'm about to break.

Korn - 4U Songtext This shit right here is for you All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break Is this my fate? KoRn - 4 U Lyrics.

Dont give a fuck korn is always gonna be the fuckin shit I love them u can always tell its them if ur a true fan 100% World of Nation This song still gives me chills when I hear it. It’s Gonna Go Away Lyrics: 3.

Beg For Me Lyrics: 2. You will never know What I've done for you What you are Got me through I'd do it for you I could have, never lived If it wasn't, for you Jonathon Davis, the lead song of Korn, also posted it on his personal blog as well as Korn's myspace page. thanks guys. Writer(s): Davis Jonathan Howsman, Silveria David Randall, Shaffer James Christian, Welch Brian Philip, Arvizu Reginald

Lyrics to 'Blind' by Korn. KORN Alone I Break Lyrics.

Korn "4 U": This shit right here is for you. This shit right here is 4 U All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break This is my fate Am I still damned to a l 4U by Korn song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... Lead singer Jonathan Davis is telling people that he went through a lot to get his feelings into the lyrics, but he doesn't mind doing it because his fans helped him stay alive. All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break, this is my fate Am I still damned to my life, of misery and hate?

If it wasnt 4U guys all around i probley wouldnt be here you guys save my life everyday i like every album and every song the new and the old nothing will ever change that! No Way Lyrics: Lately, things won't go my way / Lately, everything is gray / It feels like something / It feels like nothing / So I came too far! This **** right here is for you All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break, this is my fate Am I still damned to my life, of misery and hate? Korn – 4 U Lyrics. Korn - 4U Songtext This shit right here is for you All your faces I can see You all think it's about me I'm about to break Is this my fate?

KoRn - 4U Lyrics. Am I Going Crazy?

This place inside my mind, A place I like to hide. / To end up this way! lyrics to 4U / Korn Korn 4 U A ship by you is for you??

You all think it's about me.

Toggle navigation. D This is my fate.

Find the accurate lyrics from sing365.com.