music i'd rather have jesus

(HL.35031690). Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Bb Major (transposable). GodTube Staff. I’d rather have Jesus and let Him lead Although American hymnals show Rhea Miller as the author of this song, Swedish sources attribute the original to Prince Oscar Bernadotte. I'd Rather Have Jesus (Gotee Performance Track) - EP Jeff Deyo How Sweet the Sound George Beverly Shea A Billy Graham Music Homecoming, Vol. He was forced to leave college and work in an insurance office as a young man, due to the family’s financial needs. When the rich voice of George Beverly Shea is but a memory, many happy Christians will still be singing, I’d Rather Have Jesus. He also used those words to direct his life and has shared his song, "I'd Rather Have Jesus" with audiences around the world. If not, you can download Adobe Reader. I'd Rather Have Jesus "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, March 14, 2006 "Please retry" $9.49 .

Then to be the king of a vast domain or be held in sin's dread sway. George Shea's mother had left Miller's lyrics by his piano and he then created accompanying music, thus this hymn was born. $9.49 — Audio CD, February 15, 2012 "Please retry" $13.90 . I'd rather have Jesus than worldwide fame, I'd rather be true to His holy name. I'd Rather Have Jesus.

The name Blackwood Brothers, a group formed in 1934, is synonymous with Gospel Music. SKU: MN0050076 This world affords. This hymn is about dedication and commitment to Jesus. 2 Bill & Gloria Gaither Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir and 2 others with 4 scorings and 1 notation in 7 genres. Print and download I'd Rather Have Jesus sheet music by George Beverly Shea.

In 1888 he relinquished his royal title and right to succession in order to marry a commoner who had influenced his religious beliefs. He's fairer than lilies of rarest bloom, He's sweeter than honey from out the comb; He's all that my hungering spirit needs, I'd rather have Jesus and let Him lead. The PDF format allows you to view and print the music, and many computers already have a PDF reader in their browser. Than to be the king of a vast domain And be held in sin's dread sway I'd rather have Jesus than anything This world affords today. One of his best known songs, was I’d Rather Have Jesus. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. I'd rather be true to His holy name [Chorus] 3 He's fairer than lilies of … To be the king of a vast domain or be held in sins dread sway. About Us. Bev Shea had been singing since he was a young man in the Wesleyan Methodist churches were his father was a minister. Sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and you can select your preference above. Their songs, by way of radio, recordings, television and personal appearances, have been heard around the world. Than to be the king of a vast domain or … Than to be the king of a vast domain or be held in sins dread sway. I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold, I'd rather be His than have riches untold; I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land, Yes, I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hand. Browse our 5 arrangements of "I'd Rather Have Jesus." Oh, I'd rather have Jesus than anything. I'd rather have Jesus than anything This world affords today. Find sheet music, audio tracks, chords, lead sheets, orchestrations and other praise and worship resources for the song, I'd Rather Have Jesus, as performed by Buller, Balzer & Aichele. Shop and Buy I'd Rather Have Jesus sheet music. "I’d Rather Have Jesus" is a hymn written in 1922 by Rhea F. Miller with the music composed by George Beverly Shea. Choral sheet music book by George Beverly Shea: Shawnee Press at Sheet Music Plus: The World Largest Selection of Sheet Music. I'd rather have Jesus than anything This world affords today. BIBLE VERSE: Philippians 3:8 – “ Indeed, I count everything as loss because of c the surpassing worth of d knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. 2 I'd rather have Jesus than men's applause; I'd rather be faithful to His dear cause; I'd rather have Jesus than worldwide fame.