again janet jackson lyrics

Create and get +5 IQ.
again writer/s: venus dodson, jerry harris, ivan barias, carvin haggins, faith renee evans Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, JANET JACKSON DBA BLACK ICE Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.
"Together Again" is a song written and produced by American recording artist Janet Jackson from her sixth studio album, The Velvet Rope. Again chords by Janet Jackson. Strumming. 19,762 views, added to favorites 354 times. Last edit on Feb 11, 2014. No never fall again. Author Unregistered. Again This song is by Janet Jackson and appears… on the album Janet (1993), on the compilation Knuffelrock 7 (1995), on the compilation Number Ones (2009)

Written and produced by Jackson and Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, it was released as the album's second single, The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart for two weeks early in the year after the release, as well as topping Hot Dance Club Songs. My first time transcribing anything, so if there can be any improvements let me know. Writer(s): Harris James Samuel Iii, Jackson Janet "Together Again" is a song by American singer Janet Jackson from her sixth album The Velvet Rope (1997). Hold me Hold me Don't ever let me go Say it just one time Say you love me God knows I do Love you Again. Janet Jackson – Together Again Lyrics. Kinda late in the game and my heart is in Your hands Don't you stand there and then Tell me you love Me then leave again Cause I'm falling in love with You again. Play. Download Pdf. It was written and produced by Jackson and Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, with additional writing by Jackson's then-husband René Elizondo, Jr.

There are times When I look above And beyond There are times when I feel your love Around me baby Ill never forget my baby (Ill never forget you) There are times when I look above and beyond There are times when I feel your love around me baby That I'll never fall in love with you again So here we are alone again Didn't think it'd come to this And to know it all began With just a little kiss I've come too close to happiness To have it swept away Don't think I can take the pain No, never fall again Kinda late in the game and my heart is in your hands Don't you stand there and then tell me