Law (Earthlings on Fire)

Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.

$1.29. By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Use . vistas 48. The Lyrics for Law (Earthlings on Fire) by David Bowie have been translated into 2 languages.

A wallet drops and money flies into the midday sun. Law (Earthlings On Fire) de David Bowie, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing. FAVORITE (16 fans) David Bowie. Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr. Law (Earthlings On Fire) Law (Earthlings On Fire) David Bowie . Law (Earthlings On Fire) testo. Law (Earthlings On Fire) I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty. A wallet drops and money flies into the midday sun. In the street a man shouts out loud A wallet drops And money flies into the midday sun. With the sound of the ground. Additional taxes may apply. Écoutez Law (Earthlings on Fire) par David Bowie - Earthling. On the street A man shouts out loud. Law (Earthlings on Fire) 4:48. Law (Earthlings On Fire) was first played to an audience as a curtain-raiser at the Bowie's 50'th Birthday Benefit concert. With the sound, with the sound. Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Earthlings on fire. Découvrez Law (Earthlings on Fire) de The Ludvico Treatment sur Amazon Music. In MP3 cart View MP3 Cart. With the sound of the ground.

Law (Earthlings On Fire) Law (Earthlings On Fire) David Bowie . Law (Earthlings On Fire) This song is by David Bowie and appears on the album Earthling (1997). Oh I get a little bit afraid, sometimes. “Law (Earthlings On Fire)” is a Bowie dance track, so naturally one of its vocal hooks is a Bertrand Russell quote: I don’t want knowledge! David Robert Jones (8 January 1947 - 10 January 2016), known by his stage name David Bowie ( /ˈboʊ.i/ BOH-ee), is an English musician, actor, record producer and arranger. [CHORUS] With the sound, with the sound, with the sound of the ground.

vistas 48. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty. Law (Earthlings On Fire) Law (Earthlings On Fire) David Bowie . Earthlings on fire Earthlings on fire Earthlings on fire Earthlings on fire. I don’t want knowledge, I want certainty In the street a man shouts out loud A wallet drops and money flies into the midday sun With the sound, with the sound, with the sound of the ground Oh I get a little bit afraid Sometimes. In the street a man shouts … Earthlings on fire (x4) I don't want knowledge, I want certainty (x2) In a house a man drops dead As he hits the floor he sighs "What a morning" CHORUS (x2) Sometimes Earthlings on fire (repeat to last verse as backing vocals) Oh I get a little bit afraid Sometimes I don't want knowledge, I want certainty (x2) Oh I get a little bit afraid Sometimes I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty.

Sometimes. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Paroles Law (Earthlings On Fire) Le 18/10/2018 - modifié le 25/03/2019 - Par Music Story. I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty. Paroles Law (Earthling's On Fire) lyrics par David Bowie : I don't want knowledge I want certainty I don't want knowledge I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty I don't want knowledge, I want certainty. In an interview on Israeli radio, Bowie made reference to English philosopher Bertrand Russell who first noted that people don't want knowledge, they want certainty. In the street a man shouts out loud A wallet drops And money flies into the midday sun.

vistas 48. Earthlings on fire. With the sound, with the sound, with the sound of the ground. With this sound With this sound With this sound mark the ground Sure I get a little afraid – sometimes Earthlings on fire Earthlings on fire Earthlings on fire. I don’t want knowledge I want certainty.

Earthlings on fire. In the street a man shouts … With the sound, with the sound. Earthlings on fire [CHORUS] With the sound, with the sound, with the sound of the ground Sure I get a little bit afraid Sometimes Partager sur Facebook; Partager sur Twitter; Partager sur WhatsApp; I don't want knowledge I want certainty I don't want knowledge I want certainty I don't want knowledge I want certainty. With the sound, with the sound. With the sound, with the sound, with the sound of the ground. Law (Earthling’s On Fire) testo.