i'm glad meaning

: Je suis contente que quelqu'un se souvienne de Marty. How to use glad in a sentence. : Je suis content que quelqu'un reconnaît enfin que. Hungover Person: I'm just glad we didn't drink anything else, after those ten shots of tequila.

Noun: Gladness; adverb: gladly; verb: gladden Glad definition: If you are glad about something, you are happy and pleased about it. • Sergeant Crane and I would be glad of tea. Search i'm glad and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

i don't really give a shit, so i'm just telling you "i'm glad" to make you go fuck your shit. Learn more. I'm Glad Lyrics: So sad, baby / So glad, girl / When you first came 'round, I was sad / My head hung down, I felt really bad / Now I'm glad / Glad about the good times, oh, that we've had / So sad I'm glad people can identify. : I'm glad somebody remembers marty. Search i'm glad we met and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso. I'm glad we waited too. glad definition: 1. happy about something: 2. very willing to do something: 3. to be grateful for something: . : I'm glad someone finally recognizes that. Parent After a Car Wreck: Forget about the car, kiddo; I'm just glad … : En fait, je suis contente que vous soyez venu. I'm Glad Lyrics: So sad, baby / So glad, girl / When you first came 'round, I was sad / My head hung down, I felt really bad / Now I'm glad / Glad about the good times, oh, that we've had / So sad Mr. B: I'm just glad. : Je suis content que les gens peuvent identifier. (adjective) describes a mood of stable happiness, state of elation, also (esp. Glad definition, feeling joy or pleasure; delighted; pleased: glad about the good news; glad that you are here. : Actually I'm glad you came. Learn more. • The hot teams of the 1970s attracted a few hundred fans and were glad of it. See more. In my experience, "just glad" is usually part of a larger construction, expressing relief or comfort in spite of some averse outcome. glad definition: 1. pleased and happy: 2. pleased and happy: 3. pleased and happy: . • It was a bit embarrassing but Anne was glad of it. See more. • Robbie was glad of their shade, for today must be the hottest of the summer. Many translated example sentences containing "i'm glad to hear that" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. males) arousal. ‘I'm glad to hear you say you have some qualms here.’ ‘You'll get no more of those, you'll be glad to hear.’ ‘I'm glad to hear this, and hope it pans out.’ ‘I am glad to hear from you on this important topic.’ ‘I'm very, very glad to hear that this is a good movie.’ • The weather's been great, and I'm glad of that. Glad definition, feeling joy or pleasure; delighted; pleased: glad about the good news; glad that you are here.