delanie walker retire

Tight end Delanie Walker also is a free agent after the Tennessee Titans released him with a failed physical due to a bothersome ankle.

Titans’ Delanie Walker: I Won’t Retire. The longtime standout tight end had previously logged four straight seasons with more than 800 receiving yards from 2014-17, during which time he was a staple of Tennessee's offense, but back-to-back injury-plagued campaigns limited him to just eight of the last 32 regular-season games.

And the organization thinks of Gore as a forever 49er. “I’ll leave that up to the coaches,” the 34-year-old said. Download premium images you can't get anywhere else. The 49ers will try to add a tight end, for sure. Top NFL Free Agents in 2020 that are still available in free agency following the NFL Draft include some big names and some former #1 overall picks in … After being placed on injured reserve, the tight end told the team website (via Twitter) that he intends to play in 2020. Titans' Delanie Walker: No desire to retire 12/04/2019 • Walker (ankle) has no interest in retiring at the end of the season, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about tight end Delanie Walker on ESPN. Vernon Davis or Delanie Walker? The Titans made the move Wednesday before ... November 27, 2019 | by Terry McCormick.

The 49ers will try to add a tight end, for sure. December 5th, 2019 at 9:52am CST by Zach Links Delanie Walker‘s season is over, but he says his career will continue. Tue 12/3/19 10:24 PM.

Delanie Walker was able to achieve his goal of participating in Titans OTAs, but that doesn’t mean the tight end is fully recovered from his dislocated and fractured ankle. Walker (ankle) has no interest in retiring at the end of the season, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports. "This is not the end for me," Walker said on Tuesday.

But that hasn’t stopped the veteran from staying optimistic and pushing through as he continues his recovery from a Week 1 season-ending injury he sustained against the Miami Dolphins in 2018.

There’s currently no timetable for the return of 35-year-old Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker. While he’s obviously not pleased with the circumstances, he knows it’s necessary. Delanie Walker’s season with the Tennessee Titans is over, and the next question in that regard may be whether or not his career with them could end as well. And if anyone knows the type injury I had, it ain't easy to come back and play at a high level like I do. Walker (ankle) has no interest in retiring at the end of the season, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports. "This is not the end for me," Walker said on Tuesday. Posted by Terry McCormick | Date: November 22, 2019. Walker will follow a customized plan as his other teammates go through regular workouts. "This is a setback.

Read more . Delanie Walker’s season with the Tennessee Titans is over, and the next question in that regard may be whether or not his career with them could end as well. Tight end Delanie Walker also is a free agent after the Tennessee Titans released him with a failed physical due to a bothersome ankle.

"This is a setback. Posted by Terry McCormick | Date: November 22, 2019. There is no question Gore thinks of himself as a member of the 49ers. The Titans made the move Wednesday before ... November 27, 2019 | by Terry McCormick.

Read more . “This is not the end for me,” Walker said on Tuesday night, when he hosted a pizza party and took children..." December 05 Find high-quality Delanie Walker stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Tight end Delanie Walker says he has four years left him and he wants to play them with the Titans. Delanie Walker: No desire to retire; Q Delanie Walker. Titans TE Delanie Walker says he won’t retire from the NFL. ANALYSIS Walker's release frees up $6.4 million in cap space for the Titans. Titans' Delanie Walker: No desire to retire by RotoWire Staff Dec 3, 2019 at 10:24 pm ET • 1 min read Titans’ Delanie Walker: I Won’t Retire Clutch Points "Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker’s season is over after being placed on the injured reserve for an ankle, but he wants to continue to play in the NFL. He remains close to the organization and CEO Jed York. Delanie Walker OK adjusting to lesser role. The 49ers will try to add a tight end, for sure. 49ers Mailbag: Could Frank Gore or Delanie Walker return to franchise? And if anyone knows the type injury I had, it ain't easy to come back and play at a … 49ers Mailbag: Could Frank Gore or Delanie Walker return to franchise? Delanie Walker OK adjusting to lesser role. Don't submit your lineup until you see our advice on who to start and who to sit this week. TE FA. ANALYSIS Walker's release frees up $6.4 million in cap space for the Titans. Titans’ Delanie Walker: I Won’t Retire Clutch Points | Dec 5 Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker’s season is over after being placed on the injured reserve for an ankle, but he wants to continue to play in the NFL. Titans tight end Delanie Walker will be 35 at the start of the 2019 season, but he's not ready to slow down. Titans’ Delanie Walker: I Won’t Retire.