accept love child

Balls To The Wall, 3m 35sec. AcceptEveryone is telling that he was born as a love childBy looking in his eyes something turned me lose in this hot nightFeeling the power of lust when the guy's passing byWrecking one's brain and I'm going insane don't know whyI can feel your sex winding up a girl in the red dressAnd my brain is gone, what is going on, I'm burning insideFeeling … Accept is a German heavy metal band from the town of Solingen, originally assembled in … Love Child. Love Child Lyrics: Everyone is telling me / That he was born as a love child / By looking in his eyes / Something turned me loose in this hot night / Feeling the power of lust when the guy's passing Accept. Lyrics. Love Child.

A love child, running wild A love child A love child, running wild A love child - love child I gotta tell myself that he was born as a love child And the story of his way should not make me stay in this hot night Feeling the power of lust when the guy's passing by Wrecking one's brain and I'm going insane don't know why A love child, running wild