i wanna ride lyrics

Will you settle for my 2005? I want to ride on a fire truck! Some people think you've got to like your life one way, I disagree. I climb that ladder and I hold on tight! I just wanna ride, Get on my bike and ride. Like the dime nigga I'm supreme hustling W.C. Give a f*ck if these bitches don't love me (Chorus) I want to bang - I want to ride - I want to slang From my side. Ohh, ohh, ha ha, I know you wanna see me do my dance Ohh, ohh, ha ha, come and check me out as I do my dance Ohh, ohh, ha ha, I know you like the way I do my dance Twenty One Pilots Lyrics "Ride" I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind I know it's hard sometimes Yeah, I think about the end just way too much But it's fun to fantasize On my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was I just wanna ride, Get on my bike and ride. I Wanna Ride (Letra/Lyrics) I slid a smile, ink across my face I'll get out of the glass bowl and inside of me And my friends try to tell me That I need some air, but I'm fine Think I like it all alone in here. Ride-I-I Wanna ride I wanna ride I-I wanna ride When I wake up I-I-I-I first think of you (of you) I really like you and I hope you like me too (me too) Sky's the limit for me and you I could be your queen but you could be my boo oh whoa Chorus We could go anywhere, to the moon and through air Go to the movies or the mall, baby I don't care Like the Don Mega I'm supreme hustling Dub-cee! And I don't wanna ride the rails no more I wanna know, oh, is love worth dying for? 1: Good Ole Days 2: What Is a Girl Like You 3: Broken Promise Land 4: If This Is Country 5: She's Too Good to Be True 6: I Wanna Ride 7: Don't Hold Your Breath 8: All I Need to Know 9: Till Friday Rolls Around 10: Right and Wrong 11: Redneck Thing 12: My Best Friend: embed … Home in a snatch Only one catch We gotta stop for frozen yogurt first [BROOKE & CHLOE:] Do you wanna ride? Life is a highway I wanna ride it all night long If you're going my way I wanna drive it all night long Mmm, life is a highway I wanna ride it all night long (Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah) If you're going my way I wanna drive it all night long There was a distance between you and I A misunderstanding once But now we look in the eye

Joe Olds Lyrics; I Wanna Ride Album; Joe Olds - I Wanna Ride Album. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. I'm not gonna pay attention to them anyway, It's got nothing, nothing to do with me. Do you wanna get Do you wanna get Do you wanna get inside my mother's car?