Spread Your Love

The single scored chart success in some European countries peaking highest in Spain at number 10. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Brainstorm the possibilities […]
It was released in June 1996 as the third and final new single from their greatest hits compilation album, Hits Unlimited. Spread your love like a fever And don't you ever come down Spread your love like a fever And don't you ever come down I spread my love like a fever Listen free to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Spread Your Love (Spread Your Love, The Weight Is More and more). Complete your Black Rebel Motorcycle Club collection. Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens … Watch the video for Spread Your Love from Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's B.R.M.C. Listen free to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Spread Your Love (Spread Your Love, The Weight Is More and more).

Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Spread Your Love at Discogs. for … Real title is "Spread Your Love - Japan Only EP" Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.

Spread your love like a fever And don’t you ever come down Spread your love like a fever And don’t you ever come down I spread my love like a fever I ain’t ever coming down. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1996 Vinyl release of Spread Your Love on Discogs. Both songs came from Earth, Wind & Fire's 1983 studio album Powerlight.. Critical reception. April 3, 2000 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Overview "Spread Your Love" was produced by EWF bandleader Maurice White and composed by White, Azar Lawrence and Beloyd Taylor. Spread Your Love Lyrics: As we speak about love today / Many men will let it drift away / Until inner feelings recognize / That inner joy will harmonize / There is one possibility / That we share
Perry can set up live during your cocktail hour to create a custom poured heart while entertaining your guests. Spread your love all over the world now Spread your love all over the world now Spread your love all over the world now Spread your love all over the world now Delieving in style yeah it's me again Tell your boss and tell your friends About me, cause they keeping you busy, totally wicked and totally busy Let's join hands, it ain't to late Spread Your Love. Label: Got It - GTR 596006 • Format: Vinyl 12 2 Unlimited - Spread Your Love (1996, Vinyl) | Discogs 5 tracks (20:31). 5 tracks (20:31). Real title is "Spread Your Love - Japan Only EP" Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. The single's b-side was a tune called Hearts to Heart. American Pop Artist Perry Milou’s Spread Your Love parties are a highly creative and artistic way to celebrate your special occasion. It also charted in the Netherlands at a respectable number 13.

Buy an original heart Spread Your Love brings the party to you. Spread Your Love. "Spread Your Love" is a song recorded by Dutch Eurodance band 2 Unlimited.