Azhar Mahmood IPL

Kolkata Knight Riders, the defending champions, have recruited Azhar Mahmood and Johan Botha as replacements for the injured pair of James Neesham and Chris Lynn for this IPL season Silly quarrels, misunderstanding and arguments in love life or married life are seen. Former Pakistan all-rounder Azhar Mahmood, who is now a British citizen, has finally got an Indian visa and would be joining his IPL team Kings XI Punjab soon, skipper Adam Gilchrist said.

Azhar Mahmood; Shoaib Malik; Khurram Manzoor; Mohammad Shami; Nicky Boje; Tyron Henderson; André Nel; CJ de Villiers; Indika de Saram; Chinthaka Jayasinghe; Chamara Kapugedera; Suranga Lakmal ; Jehan Mubarak; Dammika Prasad; Muthumudalige Pushpakumara; Suraj Randiv; Rangana Herath; Gihan Rupasinghe; Carlton Baugh; Tino Best; Shahriar Nafees; Ray Price; Khurram Chohan; … Being the number one T20I side in the world, many of the top players at the moment come from Pakistan. However he fell out of favour with the selectors after that, and decided to ply his trades in England instead. One nation that is exempt from this however is Pakistan. Azhar Mahmood is only Pakistani cricketer to play more than 1 season of IPL. In an interview to The Indian Express, the Kings XI all-rounder spoke on, among others things, the goof-up that may prevent him from playing on venues other than Delhi and Mohali. The treatment of Pakistani players in IPL baffles me.

Azhar Mahmood will find it difficult to adjust with Azhar Mahmood's associates and seniors. Not just IPL 2013, Azhar Mahmood's name figures across domestic T20 leagues around the world and has been doing so for quite some time. Wasim Akram (Urdu: وسیم اکرم ‎; born 3 June 1966) is a Pakistani cricket commentator, coach and former cricketer, captain of Pakistan national cricket team.He is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest bowlers of all time.

Since the very first edition of the IPL, no Pakistani has played in the competition, aside from naturalised South African Imran Tahir and England passport holder Azhar Mahmood. He even represented Pakistan in the 1999, 2003 and 2007 WCs. I hope you guys will love the article about Azhar Mahmood biography, you can also check out more cricket news by clicking here, play fantasy cricket on dream11 to win some real cash. There are many things about the IPL which annoys me.

Azhar Mahmood, the only Pakistani player in the IPL (although he qualified for the auction as an English cricketer), made news recently after facing visa problems that kept him out of action for the first two weeks.

The team's seamers of Praveen Kumar, Parvinder Awana and Azhar Mahmood had earlier taken two wickets each to restrict Chennai to 120-7 on a lively pitch at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium.

Azhar Mahmood playing for IPL outfit King XI Punjab. Former Pakistan all-rounder Azhar Mahmood, who is now a British citizen, has finally got an Indian visa and would be joining his IPL team Kings XI Punjab soon, skipper Adam Gilchrist said. Let me take 2 examples. There is so much money spent in this tournament while rest of India is still stuck below poverty line. 1. — AFP/File. Gilchrist, who also took four catches behind the stumps, struck two sixes and nine fours in 46 deliveries to see his team through with ease. At last count he had participated in five of them. The native faces hardships in every sphere of life. Pakistan Super League: Multan Sultan should be awarded the title as table toppers: Azhar Mahmood.