fire away lyrics

/ G Dsus Em7 C or Cadd9 Dsus4 E|-----3-----3-----0-----3- So Take Aim And Fire Away lyrics prem cherry. If I was under attack, would you save me? So take aim and fire away - Duration: 0:26.

We have the answer. They sang about pink torpedoes and rocking you tonight tonight, but some real lyrics are just as ridiculous. Fire Away Lyrics: Take me with you when you go / Don't leave me out here on my own / Take me with you when you go / Fire away, fuck this place that … Asila Lutfia Syifwa 17,249 views. Fight Like Sin - Fire Away Lyrics. Lyrics. What does Chris Stapleton's song Fire Away mean? Take me with you when you go Don't leave me out here on my own Take me with you when you go Fire away, fuck this place that we call home

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.
Fire away! See if you can tell which lyrics are real and which are Spinal Tap in this lyrics … Top Lyrics of 2011. Fire Away Lyrics: You're harder than stone / We lead from your throne / We stand on the fault of the battle lines / With a hand on your chest / We die with the rest / We end with the wool still over

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. We've found 12,029 lyrics, 85 artists, and 50 albums matching fire away. You left me love stricken But you were never the vic. Visit www.changedirection.org. Fire Away Chords by Chris Stapleton. The annotations vary slightly depending on which version you are playing, so just try them out and see what works for you. Billboard Hot 100. About Fire Away "Fire Away" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton for his studio album Traveller (2015). You keep saying that you're alright But I can see it through your fake smile, you're not There's a reservoir in your eyes That you've been holding back a long time, what's wrong? Fire away Take your best shot Show me what you got Honey, I’m not afraid Rear back and take aim And fire away [Verse 2] Well, I wish I could say That I’ve never been here before But you know and I know That I’ll always come back for more Your love might be my damnation But I’ll cry to my grave [Chorus] x2 I can make it really happen Fire away! Fire away! Fire away! [Intro] G - Dsus4 - Em7 - Cadd9 - G - Dsus4 - Cadd9 / [Verse 1] G Dsus4 Honey load up your questions Em7 Cadd9 G Dsus4 Cadd9 and pick up your sticks and your stones G Dsus4 And pretend I'm a Fire away, fire away Ricochet, you take your aim Fire away, fire away You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium Cut me down But it's you who'll have further to fall Ghost town and haunted love Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones I'm talking loud not saying much