is hypercam safe

No viruses or anything that can harm your computer. Sound from your system microphone is also recorded.

Download HyperCamâ„¢ v2 For Free. Yes if you download it from a safe website. Here is the link: http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/ Like and subscribe! I personally have HyperCam and I'm really happy with it :)

yea, its perfectly safe, it might bog up your system a little if you record too much stuff, but having to much stuff on your computer will do that anyway 0 0 0 Login to reply the answers Post If you don't like viruses, avoid adding the Hypercam toolbar. Fortunately, uninstalling HyperCam 2 is easier than installing it. HyperCam captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it to AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. :D. Hypercam is a desktop … The program itself is 100% safe. Don't waste your time on the other crap, I spent 2 hours looking for a safe one and this is it. Unregistered HyperCam 2 is 100% safe for your computer.

Hypercam contains a toolbar, and it may hijack your browser. HyperCam version 2, a product of Hyperionics, is now offered free for world-wide usage, both for private use and commercially.