under sentence examples

- Totten. to be ill or feel ill; drunk or intoxicated; having hangover; feeling sick; Example Sentences.

He found the box under the table. She arrived home by bus. A cat appeared from under the desk. I hid under the table. The dolphin jumped out of the water, then dove back under. "
She baked the cupcakes with a crockpot. A bridge sentence, also known as a paragraph bridge, is a type of topic sentence that helps connect an …

"Dismissed," she said under her breath. Tom hid under the table.

Meaning. Examples of underperform in a sentence, how to use it.

This is an independent clause because it's a complete sentence …

CK 1 2240704 We're under attack. Let's break down a couple complex sentence examples into its parts. Kinds of Prepositions. ; Sheena was feeling a bit under the weather, so she decided not to go to the movie with her friends. Above: A plane is flying above the village.. Abroad: Mary went abroad.. See also: Under I studied for the test, but I don't think I did well. " “Under The Weather” Meaning with Helpful Example Sentences November 16, 2019 English Idioms No Comments The idiomatic phrase “under the weather” is a phrase you will hear or see quite often in everyday conversation and writing. What Is a Sentence Fragment; Fused Sentence Examples and Corrections; Defining Bridge Sentences. The cat jumped off the counter. 1. CK 1 2247202 You are under oath. Compound Sentences. The kids were …

Sentence examples using the prepositions of an instrument, devices, or machine: 1. Then the horse bunched up under him. There is some milk in the fridge. underneath definition: Underneath is defined as below or on a lower level. Sentence Examples In the Kennet district the traffic warden is employed by the police but under a contract with Kennet which pays the costs of the service. She gets paid below minimum wage. " A cat came out from under the desk. "(Frederick Lewis Allen) Notice several things. to feel under the weather. under Sentence Examples. She found her purse under the desk. How to use under in a sentence. In the examples above, the prepositions on, under, beside, and at help clarify the nature of the relationship between the cat—the subject of the sentence—and the table—the object of the preposition.Notice that each sentence makes us visualize something different: a cat sitting on a table is not the same thing as a cat sitting under a table.. And guess w About: They have a discussion about football.. having had one's sentence pronounced. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Example sentences: " They live in the apartment below ours. " "Under" Am I under arrest? These common prepositions can be used to describe a location, time or place. Students practice adjusting fragments and creating complete sentences with this writing worksheet.
Prepositions and Example Sentences.

Cookie is under the table. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Example sentences: " I want to go to the party, but I am so tired. " A compound sentence is made up of two or more simple sentences joined with a conjunction. "A good topic sentence is concise and emphatic.It is no longer than the idea requires, and it stresses the important word or phrase. Learn collocations of Behind with free vocabulary lessons. She has him under her thumb.

She pulled a handful of hay from under the … ; I have my final exam today, but I am feeling under the weather.I don't know how I will fare.

Under in a sentence 1) Not let the grass grow under one's feet.

If there are types of preposition, there are …