selena gomez inspired tattoo

See Selena Gomez's New Thigh Tattoo. Yesterday afternoon, Selena Gomez went to a tattoo parlor and had a tiny semi-colon inked on her wrist. "semicolon" Selena associates this tattoo with suicide prevention and mental health protection, a delicate subject for the singer herself. I also found out the hard way that if I accidentally moved the part of my body I’m doing the tattoo on just a bit, the tattoo will break apart from each other and become distorted. That tattoo appeared to be a reference to the life-saving kidney transplant that Gomez had back in 2017 after years of struggling with lupus. Selena Gomez looked beautiful as ever in the Louis Vuitton dress she wore to the Met Gala on May 2, but it was the off-duty look the 23-year-old donned after

Selena Gomez’s new Netflix series 13 Reasons Why is something that hits close to home for the 24-year-old, who calls the adaptation of the young-adult novel by Jay Asher a “passion project.” So much so, that Gomez recently went under the needle for a new tattoo, as a nod to the powerful story behind the series, which deals with teen suicide and the stigma surrounding mental illness. Created by celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang, Gomez… Since December, Selena Gomez has been the face of Coach. You are in... Music Note on Selena’s Wrist. On Sunday, November 24, the 27-year-old took to Instagram and shared a few backstage snapshots of her getting ready before she took the 2019 American Music Awards stage. 45+ Selena Gomez Tattoos (with Meanings) That Show Your Love for the Star Placement of the Tattoos. Selena Gomez is giving fans a "rare" look at some special ink that represents the day a friend helped save her life.. Selena Gomez shows off a new tattoo dedicated to her kidney transplant in her "Rare" music video, and says donor and BFF Francia Raisa has a matching design. But I couldn’t afford them at the time. In western culture, Om is primarily thought of in connection with peacefulness, mindfulness, and meditation. "4" If you have 4 close friends, do it like Gomez… Online; Selena Gomez is giving fans a "rare" look at some special ink that represents the day a friend helped save her life. By Lindsey Lanquis t Selena Gomez has a tattoo on her left hip which is thought to be an om symbol (ॐ). Selena Gomez and the '13 Reasons Why' Cast Got Matching Tattoos for Mental Health Awareness The Project Semicolon–inspired tattoos represent mental health and suicide awareness.

Selena Gomez may have just gotten a bold new tattoo of a My Little Pony. 10 January 2020; E! The tattoos that were advertised for Selena’s revival promo were much bigger. 17 Dainty Tattoo Ideas From Celebs Like Selena Gomez and Rihanna by Nicole Kliest Tattoos fluctuate almost as frequently as their adjacent beauty trends, like haircut shapes, skincare ingredients, and makeup color palettes (talking to you, glow-up). Selena Gomez’s New Praying Hands Tattoo Is Totally Similar To Ex Justin Bieber’s. Matt Baron/Shutterstock. Fans are going crazy after seeing a photo of Selena Gomez ‘s brand new tattoo. Nearly a week after the release of her latest album, Rare, the singer is celebrating the milestone with a tattoo inspired by the album. Selena Gomez has added to her growing ink collection. The 27-year-old singer debuted her 13th tattoo on Instagram, a dainty neck design commemorating her new album Rare . Om is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and other Indian religions which represents the sound of the universe. Selena Gomez posted a photo to Instagram on April 20, 2016, and in it, the pop star inadvertently showed off a new tattoo on the outside of her right foot. 5. Micro tattoos inspired by Selena Gomez Selena Gomez revealed on Instagram a tiny new addition to her growing tattoo collection .