Miss You More

[Verse 1] I retired my red lipstick 'cause you said you didn't like it I didn't wear my high heel shoes 'Cause I couldn't be taller than you I didn't wanna lose my friends, but now it's hard to even find them “I miss you, more than ever! Album: Witness Get the Sheet Music License This Song songfacts ® Artistfacts ® Lyrics; Share on Facebook Share on Twitter via Email; This emotional ballad finds Katy Perry reflecting on a past love that didn't work out. All I do is miss you more, and more. I miss how much you used to care about me. I don’t know why when you’re the one who broke my heart!” ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ “Missing you isn’t the problem, it’s wondering if you’ll ever come back that’s killing me.” ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ “I miss you and how close we used to be. Everyday I miss you more, and more, and more. How I m drowning in your memories So hard to breathe, now that you re gone Do you know it rips out the heart in me Everytime I wake up, here alone How can I move on When all I do is miss you more, and more Everyday I misse you more, and more.

I miss the way you kissed me. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Miss You More animated GIFs to your conversations. I don’t know how YOU respond to it, but I can tell you how I would have responded.

You don't even know what you do to me, How I'm drowning in your memories.

'Cause everyday I miss you more. You don't know it rips out the heart of me, Every time I wake up here alone. I miss the way I'd sneak out through my window onto the roof, and you'd be waiting there to lay under the stars with me. What are the rules? Miss you more but I m tryina miss you less Cause I'm dying Do you even know what you do to me?

Miss you more but I'm tryin' To miss you less cause I'm dyin'.

Lyrics to 'Miss You More' by Kelsea Ballerini.

And darling, you know I'll do the same (You know I'll do the same) The window, no longer in existence Baby, you'll always be in my orbit. Miss You More. I didn’t know it was a competition. I’d send one of these based on my mood: 1.

Share the best GIFs now >>> I miss the way you looked at me like you couldn't look anywhere else. So hard to breath, now that you've gone. I miss the way you'd do the most risky things, but still made me feel so safe. by Katy Perry. I miss you more than I loved you I do I miss you more than I loved you (I wonder what we could have been) I miss you more than I loved you Oh, I do I miss you more than I loved you

How can I move on? (translates to “this is silly, knock it off”) 2. I miss the way you held me in the water. I miss the time we spend together.