spongebob sandy sniffs transcript

[The episode starts with the Krusty Krab at nighttime.

[SpongeBob gasps and reaches into his wallet to grab a Krabby Patty] A Krabby Patty! This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Suds" from season one, which aired on January 17,. Listen to the tropical tranquility. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Tea at the Treedome" from season one, which aired on May 1, 1999. It's raining Krabby Patties! Sandy: I guess we're gonna have to watch you like Mr. Krabs watches his bank account!

Let's just forget about it and go home. You survived!

With nuts... (Sandy continues; SpongeBob appears once more, this time with a goofy squirrel mask on his face) Sandy, this is your pappy speaking, and I forbid you to go after this worm!

For a while, Sandy is sound asleep. Yeah! [runs around eating patties. A jellyfish floats by SpongeBob. Hold on, Sandy! History Comments Share. List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" from season two, which aired on October 12, 2001.. French Narrator: Ahh, another peaceful evening in Bikini Bottom. [Puts away the telescope and puts on his glasses.

One falls into his hands) Ah! Yeah! [The episode begins with SpongeBob and Patrick are sitting down around SpongeBob's house and the bubble jar.] It is covered in seaweed and sea stars. Wow, four stingers.

[chicken clucks, SpongeBob sees Sandy lying on ; the floor] Uh, oh. List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Karate Choppers" from season one, which aired on December 31, 1999. Its me, SpongeBob!

Patrick: After you. It’s raining krabby patties! He suspects the pineapple of being Sandy] [takes off helmet] I know just what you need!

SpongeBob: [is in Jellyfish Fields. [The episode starts with the Krusty Krab at nighttime, the scene cuts to the interior where we see Squidward sleeping at the counter with a magazine on his face, then an alarm clock rings, Squidward wakes up and stops the alarm clock, the scene then cuts to SpongeBob about to flip a patty and then Squidward pokes his head through the window], Squidward: It's quitting time, SpongeBob. [SpongeBob sniffs the patty, Squidward takes out a megaphone and shouts in it] ... SpongeBob: Sandy, you did it! Movie. [After a short while, the pillory seems to work. SpongeBob: [walks down the streets of Bikini Bottom and sniffs the air] ... [Later that night, Sandy places SpongeBob's fingers in a finger-like pillory.] SpongeBob SquarePants: No problem, Twilight, I just can't wait for the royalty festival. List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Bubble Troubles" from season eight, which aired on November 25, 2011. But SpongeBob's toes and fingers wiggle, much to Sandy's dismay. Don't worry, Sandy, I'm coming to save you!