we look forward to hosting you

We can't wait to see you!! You would serve them their food, but be serving them by being a good host, by bringing them drinks too, by taking their plates away when they've finished, etc.
correct or better than "We look forward to serving you."? 2) Why the word "serving" ending with "ing" is allowed after the word "to"? I look forward to hearing from you soon. The New York Times. 2. One tasting fee is waived with a wine purchase of $75 or more OR by becoming a Member.

Last tasting of the day begins at 4:45 pm.

Thank you for your valuable compliments! I always thought that after the word "to", there should not be words with ending with *ing Thanks We also use look forward to at the end of formal letters and formal emails to say that we hope to hear from someone or expect that something will happen. Or you could just not reply and give the impression that you're very shy / neglectful / forgetful / (or/and) rude. We’re looking forward to him arriving next week. wishing Good health to you & yours. 1) Is "We look forward to serve you." 'We look forward to serving you again' would be the best way. As in the sentence " We look forward to their visit.
141 Likes, 9 Comments - Lawrence Park (@lawrenceparkhudson) on Instagram: “We look forward to hosting you!! ... We are looking forward to hosting you again! Sandringham Hotel, Portsmouth Picture: We look forward to welcoming you and ensuring your stay with us is everything you could wish for - Check out Tripadvisor members' 18,461 candid photos and videos of Sandringham Hotel 1) Is "We look forward to serve you." Please join us for a meeting." - Duration: 3:41. I am grateful to have you … As in the sentence " We look forward to their visit. Translate We look forward to hosting you. You would serve them their food, but be serving them by being a good host… "As the leader of our own fine corporation, we need your valuable insight and input on some very important issues. look forward to helping you. We use the present simple form: I look forward to your reply. Serving is continuous, whereas serve is a single event. ; Similarly, the financial services sector can also look forward to growth. We are looking forward to host you again. Select wines are available to purchase by the glass: White wine $9 and $11 Pinot Noir $11 and $13. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. We will re-open as soon as it is safely possible and in compliance with state orders. We are pleased to see continued growing interest in the Australia-Asia User Group each year and look forward to hosting the next event. Thank you for taking me to lunch and sharing so much about your background. The direct object is the noun phrase “my 2 week vacation” I am looking forward to spending two weeks off …