six flags cancel membership

Six Flags Membership Rewards is free for all Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Elite Members living in the US who are over the age of 12. To begin the cancellation process, click the green button below. We'll let you know. If your account is in arrears, you will not be able to cancel until 24 hours after you bring it up to date. Lost Password First time here? Welcome! Members must have their own email address to participate. Use this page when you are ready to cancel your Six Flags Membership account. You must be current on your payments; You must have been a Member at least 12 months; You must be the owner of the account; Not sure if you meet the requirements?

Six Flags Membership The Six Flags Membership program features the greatest value, the best benefits, and the most unique experiences we've ever offered on one pass. Help on Six Flags Membership Cancellation I understand that Six Flags makes you keep your account for at least 12 months, but I keep seeing a Termination Fee pop up, where if you cancel your account early, you have to pay a Termination Fee of $10, which I really … Proceed anyway. You will need your Membership account confirmation number to complete the cancellation. All Rights Reserved. Cancel Your Membership. Earning Points For full details about eligibility, check the program rules.You must have a Six Flags Membership to participate. ©2020 Six Flags.