anyone lyrics demi meaning

Demi Lovato opens up about Anyone lyrics and the meaning behind them. Original lyrics of Anyone song by Demi Lovato. What do Demi Lovato's "Anyone" lyrics mean? Demi Lovato's "Anyone" lyrics are so vulnerable and hold absolutely nothing back. "Anyone" is the lead single from Demi Lovato's seventh studio album. She announced her brand new song titled “Anyone,” which marks her first song release since 2018’s “Sober.”Her big return to music will also include her debut Grammy performance on January 26, 2020, performing this brand new song.

Her new song 2020 is about her overdose, rehab and her struggle with drug addiction after six years sober. Picture: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for The Recording Academy, Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for The Recording Academy As Demi …

Demi Lovato just performed "Anyone," her first new single, live at the Grammys for the first time. Speaking with Zane Lowe in an interview for Apple Music on the 24th of January 2020, Demi Lovato said about this track, "I was recording in a state of mind where I felt like I was OK — but clearly I wasn't. After spending almost two years away from the music scene, Lovato is officially back and better than ever. Here, the raw, personal lyrics from the song.

Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Demi Lovato lyrics. Watch official video, print or download text in …

Updated January 27, 2020 In her own words, Demi Lovato has described the lyrics of “Anyone” as “a cry for help”. What are Demi Lovato's 'Anyone' lyrics about? Anyone Lyrics: Uh, uh / I tried to talk to my piano / I tried to talk to my guitar / Talked to my imagination / Confided into alcohol / I tried and tried and tried some more / Told secrets 'til Demi Lovato is ready to make her big return to music in 2020, after her near-fatal overdose in 2018. The song was premiered on January 26, 2020, after she performed it at the 2020 Grammy Awards ceremony that day.