smite skadi damage build

Kuzenbo charges forward, immune to slows, damaging Enemy minions and silencing using his immense strength to push the first Enemy God he hits along with him. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews SMITE > General Discussions > Topic Details. BUT because you might also want build info to hand in a quick and easy-to-digest format we’ve made this – a separate Smite build cheat sheet with the bare bones information. Skadi's Passive: Her wolf, Kaldr fights by her side and can be sent to attack enemies or stay by her side to heal up. Would love to see a suggestion on fun build. Each subsequent Enemy he hits deals damage to both that Enemy and the god Kuzenbo is pushing. For SMITE on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with Skadi build? warrior, trans, titans is the first 3 items i get on her almost every game. Is it okay? Also, Boots rush build: Boots > Ichaivel > ASI > Qin's Sais > Titan's Bane > Crusher's/flexible item choice, Ichaivel perhaps swap out for Odysseus' bow. Skadi, as a hunter, has essentially two builds she'll lean towards - the "Qin's Sais" build (Qin's Sais, Asi, Brawler's Beatstick, Titan's Bane), where you focus on power and penetration (essentially the name of the game for SMITE Season 3 damage dealers), or the "Crit build", where you let Executioner, Rage, Deathbringer, and potentially Malice or Wind Demon do a lot of the work for you. I've played a rush boots build and did well, no extreme mana problems. Honestly it's fun but tend to be a hassle for that survivalability, I only focused on leveling Piercing Cold and Rune of the hunt and only leveled up permafrost once. SMITE. Colliding with a wall will also deal damage to the pushed god. Fun fact: we have a monstrously large article coming up which goes into a lot of detail about Smite builds thanks to expert and analyst James ‘Krett’ Horgan. Halzsy. Experiment with different (hunter) builds and … For SMITE on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Try my Skadi build. titans 3rd item may sound a tad odd in some cases but skadi can pressure someone out of lane easily and with boots, trans, titans ontop of the red buff youll most likely have youll be hitting towers for 120 damage an auto which results in early gold for you team, easy rotations for mid tier 1, gold fury and portal. Overview: Skadi is a Norse Huntress and is the first goddess in SMITE to have a controllable pet, and introduces a new form of CC.She is a lot of fun to use and can be very strong once you learn how to position her and use Kaldr effectively. 1500-1700 damage auto potential. ". ".