thatcher r6 loadout

Primary: Mx4 Storm submachine gun. Thatcher is my favourite Operator, I love using Stuns.
it is pretty fun using the EMPs on the outside walls to destroy Jager's Defense Systems and then being able to flashbang the room. Now Thatcher has his "unique" AR33, which if very inferior to the L85. The Thatcher Elite set is almost here! This submachine gun has a rather high rate of fire with a … Operator without that weapon in his loadout. Thatcher loadouts? Operating with a strongly recommended EG MKO-EMP grenades, he can quickly destroy any electronics.

I've been running claymore usually, as I feel his objective is to protect the flank after dealing with enemy electronics, but what's everyone's opinion on his rifles? Alibi – De Luca served with the Italy's elite Special Ops Group in fighting organized crime before earning a spot in the prestigious Gruppo Intervento Speciale (G.I.S.) Operator without that weapon in his loadout. share. Alibi Best Loadout. Twitch Another operator who can benefit from IQs intel on defensive utility position is Twitch, who can use the intel to choose the optimal route for her shock drones. Thatcher – Was The Oldest Operator In The S.A.S.

R6Guides is the most comprehensive database for R6 tips and tricks. 4,950 Guides 30,045 Tags 1,680 Unique Tags R6Guides.com © 2020

I wonder if Mute reflects someone Thatcher wishes he had been. This thread is archived.

Be it a simple angle, an evil eye placement, or a full 5 man strats, we have it tagged right down to … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This comes down to personal preference, though the AR33 has a higher rate of fire and more stable recoil than the L85A2. Thatcher Best Loadout. This was the mission that made SAS known around the world. For other derivatives of the G3, see G3A3, MP5 and HK21 The AR33 is an assault rifle featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Sort by.

Primary: 9x19VSN Submachine Gun. Thatcher IQ R6 operator synergizes very well with Thatcher as she can detect and pinpoint the location of defensive utility to be dispatched. Our guide will help you do it right. Just a little info that can be useful for you, on low textures quality the echo drone is "less invisible", atleast with thatcher i get no problem dealing with echo, even with twitch. 17 comments. It has good characteristics for a rifle. He is the commander of the new map Fortress from Rainbow Six Siege. Thatcher's name comes from British ex-prime minister Margaret Thatcher, who deployed SAS to neutralize a terrorist threat at Iran Embassy in London 1980. The whole elite set bundle is expected to cost 1,800 R6 Credits (or 1,620 if you've got the Year 3 pass).

Yes, this is the same weapon as used by Sledge, however, it is still the best choice for Thatcher as well. Kapkan’s submachine has 34 damage and 30 rounds per magazine with a rate of fire of 750 RPM. save hide report. Thatcher and Sledge both carry the L85A2 rifle which is arguably one of the more balance weapons in the game. 100% Upvoted. Kaid is a Defender capable to electrify reinforced walls and hatches, barbed wire, and deployable shields thanks to his "Rtila" Electroclaw.

Don't get me wrong but IQ is useful sometimes, but ops like thatcher and twitch can outperform her by alot. He is the only S.A.S.

When asked, Thatcher would only say: “Mute’s a clever kid.” He sounded almost envious. Primary: L85A2 Assault Rifle. Until Being Recruited By Rainbow. Kapkan – Escaping The Family Routine Of Working In A Factory, Kapkan Enlisted In The Ministry of Internal Affairs And Was Sent To The Arctic Circle Where He Became An Expert Trapper. Originally Posted by Cyanide.R6 Go to original post.

Two of those weapons are close when it comes to performance and depend on personal preferences – AR33 and L85A2. Rainbow Six Siege Jager guide: Gadget tips and best weapon loadout If you're not giving the enemy a hard time as Jager, you're doing it wrong. It is available for use by Thatcher.

Twitch's F2 is amazing, I honestly couldnt recommend a different gun to use over it. Thatcher deserves the SMG11 too! Thatcher deserves the SMG11 too! Having three charges, that would be more than enough to kill every single Bandit’s CED or Mute’s Signal Disruptors, jammers.

Thatcher R6 operator has access to 3 primary weapons.