suspicious minds lyrics and chords

We G 're caught in a trap, C I can't walk out. [Verse 1] G C We're caught in a trap; I can't walk out D C G because I love you too much, baby. And we can't b Bm uild our dreams C on suspicious m D inds. Free printable and easy chords for song by Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds. Asking where I've been.

Would I still see suspicion in your eyes? Wh D en you don't bel C ieve a word I s D ay ? Suspicious minds.

Be D cause I lo C ve you too much b G aby.
#-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # Th Suspicious minds. C Bm D. C We can't go G on together w Bm ith suspicious mi C nds, D Em. ringtone . For lack of space I didn't show it on the tab. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.lindesign.se.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting.

The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed.

We G 're caught in a trap, C I can't walk out. C Bm D. C We can't go G on together w Bm ith suspicious mi C nds, D Em. Elvis Presley.
Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Elvis Presley. ringtone .

But I will say you gotta have some mighty quick finger

Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar.

They do a real quick chord change of Dsus4 Dsus2 D on almost every D chord in this song. And we can't b Bm uild our dreams C on suspicious m D inds. Here we go again. With suspicious minds And we can't build our dreams On suspicious minds So, if an old friend I know Stops by to say hello Would I still see suspicion in your eyes? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Why can't you see w C hat you're doing to me. + Dwight Yoakam song lyrics .

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Suspicious Minds lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Be D cause I lo C ve you too much b G aby.

Free printable and easy chords for song by Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds. G C Why can't you see, what you're doing to me, D C D C Bm D7 when you don't believe a word I MP3 Wh D en you don't bel C ieve a word I s D ay ? Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller.

Drops by to say hello. Suspicious Minds Elvis Presley From Memphis To Vegas (In Person) 1969 |G C/G| |G C/G| G C/G G C/G C We're caught in a trap F/C C F/C D I cant walk out C G C/G G C/G G Because I love you too

You can't see the tears are real I'm crying (Yes, I'm crying) We can't go on together.

Suspicious Minds Chords by Elvis Presley. + Elvis Presley song lyrics . Dwight Yoakam - Suspicious Minds Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Why can't you see w C hat you're doing to me. MP3 #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # Th Suspicious Minds Lyrics: We're caught in a trap / I can't walk out / Because I love you too much, baby / Why can't you see / What you're doing to me / When you don't believe a word I say?

With suspicious minds (With suspicious minds) And we can't build our dreams On suspicious minds So if an old friend I know. Song "Suspicious Mind" ukulele chords and tabs by Elvis Presley. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley Bass Backing Track with chords and lyrics YouTube Learn guitar song lesson Suspicious Minds Elvis chords …

Tabs and Guitar Tablature.