revelation 10:1 meaning

Notes. Rev. Based on this passage, some interpreters believe the "mighty angel" is actually Jesus Christ.

THE ANGELOPHANIC APOCALYPSE, Revelation 10:1 to Revelation 22:7. 11:13 + as part of the sixth trumpet judgment because of the declaration of Rev. 10:1 +-Rev. Revelation 10:1, NLT: "Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head.

Revelation 10:1-2. And — After my former vision, related in the foregoing part of this prophecy, another scene was opened unto me introductory to a further revelation concerning the state of the church and the world. “Revelation’s Mark of the Beast Exposed” | 22 - Revelation's Ancient Discoveries - Duration: 58:01. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 1 John MacArthur, Revelation 1-11 : The MacArthur New Testament Commentary (Chicago, IL: Moody Press, 1999), Rev. Others suggest the "mighty angel" is the archangel Michael. Revelation 10:1 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:” I saw - See notes on Revelation 1:1; 4:1. 10:1.. 2 Thomas suggests that the sixth trumpet is closed at the end of chapter 9. 1.

Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) 3,876,387 views 58:01 2 He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. In either case, this being calls out and the result is the sound of "seven thunders" (Revelation 10:1–3). His face shone like the sun, and his feet were like pillars of fire."

1. Revelation 10:1, CSB: "Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head. 10 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven.

“Some prefer to include Rev.

Revelation 10:1-10 New International Version (NIV) The Angel and the Little Scroll.

11:14 + that at that point the second woe has passed. THE ANGELOPHANY.— Descent of the World-Angel, Revelation 10:1-2. Chapters 10:1 to 11:14 constitute a parenthesis between the sixth and seventh trumpets.

And —Of the three “woe trumpets,” the first two are given in the last chapter, and the third (being the seventh of the seven trumpets) now remains to be given.