marlin 60 review

When I decided to buy my first new .22 for target practice and small game hunting, I did all the research I could. Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by Gun lover, Jun 18, 2008. Then I read on other places that say the … Discussion in 'Marlin Rimfires' started by Tony1978, Jan 29, 2018.

The Marlin 795 was introduced on the market in 1997 and was intended to be an inexpensive and worthy competitor to most .22 long rifles out there, particularly the Ruger 10/22.
Winchester Model 290 vs Marlin 60 .22 lr.

There are countless aftermarket fiber-optic sights for Marlin 60’s but nothing quite compares to a good rimfire rifle with a well sighted in optic slung over your shoulder when you are out looking for squirrels in the fall. Previous Next. Average Shooter Rating: 5 / 5, Tags: .22lr; marlin; rimfire; semi-automatic rifle; General Information; Image Gallery; Reviews (1) Discussion (0) The Marlin model 60 is a semi-automatic, tube fed semi-automatic rimfire rifle.

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by nathan, Jan 9, 2015. He acquired his from his dad who passed away 10 yrs ago. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Gun lover Member. It is equipped with a tube fed, chasing squirrels and tin cans. Best Scope To Go With Marlin 60 – 3 Best Optics for Marlin Model 60 Reviews. Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

If you are looking for the best scope for Marlin 60… 0 . Essentially the same rifle hit the scene a year earlier.

From what little bit of research I've done through out the web I read of talk about if you buy a new one to make sure it's one from the Mayfield,KY plant. Making Of The Marlin Model 60. I bought a Marlin Model 60(147.00) On Saturday with a Tasco bucksight scope. As its name suggests, the Marlin Model 60—also known as the Marlin Glenfield Model 60 for about two decades—made its appearance in 1960. Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

To every marksman, it comes in mind as the very first ideal rifle, pretty and mighty! Best Scope To Go With Marlin 60 – 3 Best Optics for Marlin Model 60 Reviews. Review of the Marlin 795 .

ZDunn, Apr 4, 2017. nathan Member. Advertise Here. Although, its history goes back slightly further. Joined: Feb 4, 2003 Messages: 5,070. We all know how classic the Marlin 60 rifle is. I have been debating about buying a new Marlin 60. Marlin Model 60 Semi-Auto Rifle -Since it was introduced in 1960, it has continuously represented one of America´,s finest rimfire values.The Marlin Model 60 has a rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic ",last-shot", bolt hold-open. Marlin Model 60. Marlin Rifles gun model added by ZDunn, Apr 4, 2017. The Marlin 795 is still a respectable gun and serves remarkably well as a young person’s early/first rifle. The model 60 is chambered in the popular and handy .22LR. Why is the Marlin 60 so accurate?
For about $280 total, I purchased this Marlin 60, Bushnell 3x9 .22 scope, and a nice set of Burris rings. (the scope only cost 30 USD).I can't believe the accuracy of …

Tony1978 Member. Joined: Apr 18, 2007 Messages: 78 Location: MINNE*SNOW*TA. Marlin 60 review W/ Pics. What about the New Marlin 60's ? Let me preface this thread by saying I don't know much about .22 rifles, and I'm not a very good shot.

I ve shot for the first time my bro in law's Winchester model 290 with bushnell scope , and im beginning to like it .

13 4.

The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds. Jan 29, 2018 #1 .