evening star tonight

No scientific techno babble from this one. On Tuesday, Venus at its brightest will shine at a magnitude of -4.7.

This is still a "beta test" version, so there might still be some minor problems. Meteors: How to See Dates and tips on how and where to see shooting stars from meteor showers all over the world. However, it will be ideal to watch the star after the sunset. Evening Star Concert Hall A great concert hall, presenting great live music We are currently closed as per New York State guidelines pertaining to the virus outbreak It was given that name by ancient civilizations, such as the Greeks and Egyptians, who saw it in the sky. … Astronomical events and highlights of 2020 including supermoons, solar and lunar eclipses, meteor showers, solstices, and equinoxes. [/caption] Venus is also known as the evening star. It is second only to the Moon and today, Venus will swing close by the Moon. The stars Merak and Dubhe form the pointers which will lead you to the Pole Star, and hence find North. As Venus is the second planet from the Sun, it is the second brightest star of the sky. I am nowhere near smart enough to even pretend i know what I am talking about, all I can offer are my own theories and opinions. New Live Sky Chart shows satellites in real-time Try out our new live sky chart which shows the currently visible satellites moving across the sky at your location. Venus, which rises a couple hours after sunrise, will set tonight at 11:28 p.m. local time in New York City, just four minutes before the moon sets, according to timeanddate.com. The stars Alcor and Mizar form a naked eye double which repays observation in a small telescope as Mizar is then shown to be an easily resolved double star. On the next evening, December 3, the three evening planets – Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn – are nearly equidistant tonight, but they are not along the same arc in the … The object called at various times, the Morning Star and the Evening Star is the planet Venus.