2010 copiapó mining accident movie

The 33 (Spanish: Los 33) is a 2015 English-language American-Chilean biographical disaster-survival drama film directed by Patricia Riggen and written by Mikko Alanne, Craig Borten and José Rivera. The 2010 Copiapó mining accident occurred when the San Jose Mine near to Copiapó, Chile, collapsed, leaving 33 miners of Chilean nationality and one Bolivian miner trapped inside about 700 metres (over 2000 feet) below the surface. The buried men, who became known as … The 2010 Copiapó mining accident, also known then as the "Chilean mining accident", began in the afternoon of Thursday, 5 August 2010 as a significant cave-in at the troubled 121-year-old San José copper–gold mine. The 2010 Copiapó mining accident was a mining accident that happened on August 5, 2010, when the copper-gold mine of San José, near Copiapó, Chile, collapsed.It left 33 miners trapped around 700 meters under the ground. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated.Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake. In movie theatres in November. The mine is located in the Atacama Desert about 45 kilometers (28 mi) north of the regional capital of Copiapó, in northern Chile. Banderas is in Chile to begin filming of "The 33," a film based on the true story of 33 miners who were trapped underground for some 69 days after a mining accident in 2010. There are suggestions below for improving the article. Posts tagged 2010 Copiapo mining accident MOVIE REVIEW: The 33. In the hands of someone more bombastic, the finished product of "The 33" would be far more cliche and erroneously over-dramatized. The discovery of the miners and their eventual rescue received global attention, with over … Wiki Summary of the Chilean Mining Accident. The 2010 Copiapó mining accident, also known then as the “Chilean mining accident”, began in the afternoon of Thursday, 5 August 2010 as a significant cave-in at the troubled 121-year-old San José copper–gold mine. The film is based on the real events of the 2010 mining disaster, in which a group of thirty-three miners were trapped inside the San José Mine in Chile for more than two months. EVERY MOVIE HAS A LESSON by Don Shanahan. On Aug. 5, 2010, when the San Jose Mine underneath the Atacama Desert collapsed, the men were feared dead.

2010 Copiapó mining accident was a Engineering and technology good articles nominee, but did not meet the good article criteria at the time. Chile mine rescue of 2010, also called Chile mining accident of 2010, rescue of 33 workers from the San Jose gold and copper mine on October 13, 2010, 69 days after the mine’s collapse on August 5. The Mine of San José (Mina San José) is about 45 kilometres (28 mi) north of Copiapó, in the Region of Atacama.