Different type of goose

For example, a few specialized goose breeds have been developed for the main purpose of weed control (the Cotton Patch Goose for example), for goose fights and as guard birds. Below is the list of some the type of geese species and breed. Anserini contains three (sometimes two to five, depending on who you ask) genera: Anser, Chen, and Branta.
Geese are waterfowl of the family Anatidae. Honestly, I wondered the same thing so I tried mixing different types of decoys and found the results to be quite interesting. Domestic Swan Goose (Anser cygnoides) Another species of goose that has been domesticated is the Swan Goose, native to eastern Eurasia and sometimes called a Chinese goose. Barnacle Goose (Branta Leucopsis) With my experiments I have tried mixing different styles of decoys such as full body decoys with shell decoys and I have tried mixing various brands of decoys. And some breeds are also specialized in meat or egg production. These geese include Black Geese (Branta), Grey Geese (Anser), White Geese (Chen), Sheldgeese (Chloephaga), and other types of geese. Chinese goose was brought to the United States early, and both varieties were well established in Colonial times. Ruddy-headed Geese (Chloephaga rubidiceps) Skånegås, also known as Scania Geese or South Sweden Geese Sebastopol Geese + Danubian Geese Smålens / Norwegian Spotted Geese: This breed is believed to be a descendent from the Scania goose. There are far more different types of ducks in domestication than you might guess. Click on the photographs to enlarge them or if you click on the name of the wildfowl then it will take you to another page with information, more photos, and sometimes a video. They are stronger than the widespread ones and have the ability to keep up completely totally different atmospheres. Chen, a genus comprising 'white geese', is sometimes used to refer to a group of species that are more commonly placed within Anser. There are also two distinct types of Chinese goose in the United Kingdom, a heavier English dual purpose utility type of bird and an elegant exhibition strain that was introduced during the 1970s from America.

This group comprises the genera Anser (the grey geese) and Branta (the black geese). This group comprises the genera Anser (the grey geese) and Branta (the black geese). I love taking the local means of transportation, eat native dishes and just stay in backpacker or budget accommodations. Photos of Different Goose Species (and some Ducks) for Identification Geese Info... Index of Geese Species.

Chen, a genus comprising 'white geese', is sometimes used to refer to a group of species that are more commonly placed within Anser. Roman Tufted Geese or Tufted Geese. Barnacle Goose.
Geese are members of the tribe Anserini in the family Anatidae, which also includes ducks. Different goose are usually grouped into Light, Medium and Heavy weight classes.