lightning otf reddit

I haven't used the blade at all but also not the first owner however looks like it's in good shape. It combines functionality, usability and quality construction into a very affordable package. ALL LIGHTNING OTF KNIVES QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING! Loves it. Home ; Categories Butterfly Knife Review; Ceramic Knife Review; Chef Knife Review; Cleaver Knife Review; Electric Knife Review; Folding Knife Review; Hunting Knife Review; Kitchen Knife Review; Machete Knife Review; Military Knife Review; Pocket Knife Review; Survival Knife Review; Swiss Army Knife Review; Switchblade Knife Review . The dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the drop point blade. Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider. Written by Blade HQ Staff Writer Andrew Hamilton on 11/13/2018. Nov 1, 2000. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. The also sent me a link which stated their refund policy. These knives are incredibly convenient and practical for daily cutting tasks, and of course they’re also flat-out FUN. Bit By The Bug!! This wasn't stated on their website at the time of purchase. The Lightning OTF series represents one of the best out the front values for the money. This is my father in laws EDC. Lightning OTF. Just picked up a different otf and only need one. The Lightning series is excellent for light tasks and the mechanism holds up well. More Recently Added Most Viewed best otf knives. Dec 19, 2015 #5. Every Kind Of Knife Reviewed. No box . It’s time to add an OTF knife to your collection. Here I unbox them, test their sharpness and perform a brief review. - Microtech Ultratech OTF D/A Auto - Preparedmind101 - Duration: 21:06. The drop point blade has a satin finish and is effective and very efficient. Home Of Taiwan Made Lightning OTF Knives And Titan III 3 OTF Knives, Delta Force OTF Knife, Microtech OTF Automatic Knives, H&K OTF Knife, Dual Action OTF Knives, Stiletto Knives, Automatic Knives, Genuine Italian Handmade Switchblades For Sale Online. The Lightning is great usable EDC and the wow factor is undeniable! I personally wouldn't recommend an OTF for anything more than a fun toy, or a concealed carry knife, definitely not a worker. All Guardian Tactical knives are manufactured in there state of the art facility by the best skilled machinists and assembly technicians in the industry.
Rated B for carry and a few marks in the handle coating. Welcome to LightningOTFKnives. For just $30 they are cheap, but you can enjoy all day OTF action. Lightning OTF Knife (Automatic) for $30 . Dropped it and now it rattles but I mean hey, he bought it for 25 bucks. Lightning OTF TNP limited edition SOLD SOLD No trades on this one, great budget friendly otf. Fit and finish are outstanding for the price point and the action is spot on! A Lightning OTF Knife Is All You Need! best OTF knife for general daily use Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by jacksonj574, Dec 19, 2015. While these knives are primarily used by and made for law enforcement, military personnel, and first responders, they make a great addition to any collection. They emailed me back and said that they don't sell used Knives, and that the Knife I purchase was a "Conversion Knife", what ever that means. 21:06.

This Lightning D/A OTF action packs a big punch but doesn't pack a punch on your wallet. Guardian Tactical of Emporium, PA is 100% committed to excellence in both product innovation and design. PREPAREDMIND101 35,149 views. email; facebook; twitter; google+; linkedin; pinterest; xing; reddit; vk.com; pocket; print; This is the best budget OTF knife on the market that I’m aware of. 28,366. Price Range 0.00 - 10.00 10.00 - 20.00 20.00 - 30.00 30.00 - 35.00 35.00 - 40.00