revelation 9 msg

The Star was handed a key to the Well of the Abyss. Revelation 9. Revelation 9 The Message (MSG) 9 1-2 The fifth Angel trumpeted.

I saw a Star plummet from Heaven to earth. Revelation 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit 9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth.

Revelation 9 The Message (MSG) 9 1-2 The fifth Angel trumpeted.

The Star was handed a key to the Well of the Abyss. The fifth Angel trumpeted. He unlocked the Well of the Abyss—smoke poured out of the Well, billows and billows of smoke, sun and air in … I saw a Star plummet from Heaven to earth. 1-2 The fifth Angel trumpeted. I saw a Star plummet from Heaven to earth. The Star was handed a key to the Well of the Abyss.

Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Book. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} 9. The Star was handed a key to the Well of the Abyss.

Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Version. Revelation 9 The Message (MSG) 9 1-2 The fifth Angel trumpeted. I saw a Star plummet from Heaven to earth.

The Star was handed a key to the Well of the Abyss. He unlocked the Well of the Abyss—smoke poured out of the Well, billows and billows of smoke, sun and air in …

Cancel. I saw a Star plummet from Heaven to earth. He unlocked the Well of the Abyss—smoke poured out of the Well, billows and billows of smoke, sun and air in … Bible Language English. He unlocked the We MSG .